Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 10:42 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
And this is different from the typical Political play how??? You really don't believe that there is ONE Politician out there that is Honest and forthcoming ....do you???
Do you think the typical politician changes their views on almost everything they stand for in a matter of mths?

I mean come on do we really have to go there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 10:46 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Do you think the typical politician changes their views on almost everything they stand for in a matter of mths?

I mean come on do we really have to go there?

Heck Yes I do. Name one Politician in Washington that has not flip flopped on a issue. That has not stated one thing during their campaign and has done the total opposit when they won. Remember Google is your friend.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:27 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Heck Yes I do. Name one Politician in Washington that has not flip flopped on a issue. That has not stated one thing during their campaign and has done the total opposit when they won. Remember Google is your friend.
Oh here it goes

Crist is being seen as an opportunist. That is only changing his views on all these issues because he couldnt win as a republican.That he only cares about winning. That he will do and say whatever it takes to win. People dont believe he is a person of character. That he will say and do whatever just to win. They dont see him as a man of principle.

The only reason he is getting the support he is , is because they dont think Meek could beat Rubio. Its not because they like Crist or see him as a decent man that can be trusted. So dont confuse that all the support Crist has is because hes a good man and people like his politics.

Dont you get that people are getting sick of the politicians saying one thing and then doing another when elected? Hence Obama losing support so quickly. Its also funny do you think Crist is going to be the 1st flip flopper to his massive degree to win. That right there shows you that people dont like a flip flopper like that. Hence McCain not winning or Kerry , soon you will add Crist to that list

Old 10-29-2010, 11:32 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Oh here it goes

Crist is being seen as an opportunist. That is only changing his views on all these issues because he couldnt win as a republican.That he only cares about winning. That he will do and say whatever it takes to win. People dont believe he is a person of character. That he will say and do whatever just to win. They dont see him as a man of principle.

The only reason he is getting the support he is , is because they dont think Meek could beat Rubio. Its not because they like Crist or see him as a decent man that can be trusted. So dont confuse that all the support Crist has is because hes a good man and people like his politics.

Dont you get that people are getting sick of the politicians saying one thing and then doing another when elected? Hence Obama losing support so quickly.

Go back and re-read my post, it seems you've read a sublimimal message somewhere. No where did I stated Crist or even Rubio for that fact was trusted. Why would anyone use the word Trust towards a Politican is beyond me.

Again I ask, name ONE POLITICIAN that did not campaign about one thing but did the complete oppisite after they've won. Name one politician that did not flip flop on a issue. If the voters truely feel this way, then Rubio will get the majority of the votes and win Florida.

This is the same ole politics, we can say we're tired of but until you find a Politican that has been hit with Sainthood, keep hope alive.

Can you name one politician or not?

Old 10-29-2010, 03:16 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Gosh, it's been almost 4 hours and no repug has played the race card!!!

WOW! But I'm glad to see that except for the title of the thread Repugs aren't racist (eye roll)

Old 10-29-2010, 04:39 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
THIS IS JUST CRAZY!! Is the black electorate that stupid that they would accept this with no problem??? No outcry of racism??? The Black DEMOCRAT (who you know has being a democrat since he was in diapers) is being pushed asided by the first black presidents (Clinton and Obama) for the White guy that was a frikkin' REPUBLICAN SIX MONTHS AGO!!!! Where's the loyalty to the DEMOCRAT!!??? THEY AREN'T EVEN LOYAL TO THEIR OWN PARTY!! Couple that with this Meeks guy being black andc it's even worse!!

As black conservative, I've always tried to tell my people to leverage their votes to the other side. But we are so blind....so stupidly loyal.....I bet Meeks will even remain a Democrat even after this horrible backstabbing.

You know why they did this??? Because they knew that black folks would forgive it. They take us for granted!! They OWN us!!! We are the abused wife who lives on the broken promises of the hubsand who never brings home his check and has women on the side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIXX5truxOI

HEY BILL....OBAMA!!! WHY DON'T YOU TELL CRIST TO DROP OUT??????????

Old 10-29-2010, 05:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
The Associated Press: Clinton: I didn't ask Meek to drop out

Former President Bill Clinton says he didn't ask Democratic candidate Kendrick Meek to drop out of the Florida Senate race, but says the two spoke about the race and its challenges. . . . . .Meek went on TV to swat down reports that he had told Clinton that he would drop out to improve Crist's chances of defeating the front-runner Rubio.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

Former President Bill Clinton says he didn't ask Democratic candidate Kendrick Meek to drop out of the Florida Senate race, but says the two spoke about the race and its challenges. . . . . .Meek went on TV to swat down reports that he had told Clinton that he would drop out to improve Crist's chances of defeating the front-runner Rubio.
So basically this is another meme from Crist. He started the whispering about Meek dropping out, he claims he talked to people at the WH - the guy is such a friggin liar - how could the dems want this guy in their caucus and still retain what little conscience, values and integrity they have left?

Old 10-29-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

And since when do we believe ANYTHING Bill Clinton says????

Old 10-29-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So basically this is another meme from Crist. He started the whispering about Meek dropping out, he claims he talked to people at the WH - the guy is such a friggin liar - how could the dems want this guy in their caucus and still retain what little conscience, values and integrity they have left?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Crist is lyin'???????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections