Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2012, 01:39 AM

27,190 posts, read 15,367,981 times

Advertisements

"Barack Obama will get re-elected in 2012."

CD has a Comedy section now?
Scott Walker is laughing in the State House after the recall election is history.

Obama ran on his snake oil promises the first time, now he has to run with people seeing the reality of his all too sad record.
People know what they are buying this time around with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 04:01 PM

758 posts, read 592,168 times
I can't wait to see Mitt Romney go down in flames. It's amazing how you guys cherry pick information, but what's new?

Old 06-29-2012, 04:42 PM

30,111 posts, read 18,712,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
I can't wait to see Mitt Romney go down in flames. It's amazing how you guys cherry pick information, but what's new?

Right-

You have the worst sitting president in US history as your candidate. Now he has the additional loadstone of Obamacare, which most Americans oppose, hanging around his neck.

Obama loses in a landslide, as he has lost the independents. Further, the young and minority voters, which turned out in record numbers in 2008, will not show up again. Bo is toast. Look at any poll of LIKELY voters. Keep in mind as well that Carter led Reagan three months before the election.

Best scenario for Bo? 156- 232 electoral votes. He is gone and good riddance.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:41 PM

122 posts, read 97,897 times
Quote:
Baggers do that with everything - the bible, the constitution, you name it. Well they WOULD do that...if they could read.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
My Lord and Savior said: Go and preach the good news to all !!
Better not knock on my door, I'll have you arrested for trespassing. Keep your bullsh*t to yourself.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
God cannot be mocked
Wanna bet?

God

Old 06-29-2012, 06:57 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,946,355 times
Obama could possibly get re-elected. All he has to do is bring down unemployment to say about 6.5%, bring down the cost of gasoline by oh, I don't know, about a dollar a gallon or so, find a way to make Fast and Furious go away, make people forget that he passed this moronic health care bill, bring housing prices back up to pre-recession levels, and do it all between now and November.... It would really help his chances if he got Israel and the rest of the middle east to live in peace and harmomy.... Then he would be a shoe in... Oh, I almost forgot.... He also needs to find some way of stopping and somehow take back all the leaks that have been coming from someone on the Whitehouse staff. He gets all these done, it's a done deal..

Last edited by freightshaker; 06-29-2012 at 07:06 PM..

Old 06-29-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah? Don't forget about outlawing abortions as well and taking away women's rights. I'm sure most of those women in the South just love the idea of being forced to be homemakers and staying home barefoot, pregnant, and uneducated. Yep!
Let's not forget murdering abortion providers. What do you bet Sitydata had a George Tiller death party, complete with champagne, cake, party favors and a goat sacrifice?

Old 07-18-2012, 04:14 PM

758 posts, read 592,168 times
Barack Obama is regaining the upper hand with this ad here.

Obama's Mitt Romney Ad America the Beautiful (God Bless America) - YouTube

You see, I call Mitt Romney's offshore accounts "Swissboat." It's a portmanteau of Swiss and Swiftboat. His Swiss bank accounts along with all his other offshore ones will be his undoing just like Swiftboat was for John Kerry. I can't wait to see Barack Obama mop his butt all over the floor in the Presidential debates.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,481,937 times
I agree that Pres. Obama will be re-elected. Look at the alternative....Romney....sheesh. If you guys had a more trustworthy candidate maybe you guys could win. If I were a registered die-hard Republican, I still wouldn't vote for this clown. Seriously?? He is refusing to show past income tax returns, has offshore bank accts, promoted outsourcing of jobs. Is he serious????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections