Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 AM

67 posts, read 66,946 times

Advertisements

Both the GOP and the Dems fear this man! Ask yourself why!

"We are headed for rough economic times either way, but the longer we put it off, the greater the pain will be when the system implodes. We need to stop adding more programs and entitlements to the problem. We need to stop expensive bombing campaigns against people on the other side of the globe and bring our troops home. We need to stop allowing secretive banking cartels to endlessly enslave us through monetary policy trickery. And we need to drastically rethink government’s role in our lives so we can get it out of the way and get back to work."

Ron Paul .com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 07:28 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrunner View Post

Ron Paul .com
He's a lean, mean, debt fightin' machine!

Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 AM

865 posts, read 676,241 times
The 2683 line-items of payment on the current budget are all out of control, mismanaged, wasteful, unaccountable really, and hardly any of the programs actually benefit those who originally were intended to be helped. AND THESE PEOPLE WANT TO ADD MORE!

You don't want people who live in an elitist stratosphere bubble of their own rhetoric to plan for the many, unless you also live in the elitist stratosphere.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,282,407 times
Ron Paul will turn this country around-- set us on the right track. This out of control spending is hurting our economy, our monetary system, and most of all our youth. They are the ones who will have to deal with paying back this massive debt.

When people vote this year, they need to ask themselves, do I want to look out for my children? For my grandchildren? If you do, you should vote for Paul. Any other candidate will just add to the debt.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:47 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrunner View Post

"We are headed for rough economic times either way, but the longer we put it off, the greater the pain will be when the system implodes. We need to stop adding more programs and entitlements to the problem. We need to stop expensive bombing campaigns against people on the other side of the globe and bring our troops home. We need to stop allowing secretive banking cartels to endlessly enslave us through monetary policy trickery. And we need to drastically rethink government’s role in our lives so we can get it out of the way and get back to work."

Ron Paul .com
The Devil is in the details. How Exactly will he fix those issues, that will
make the difference if he gets anywhere or is left on the side of the road.
Casper

Old 07-21-2011, 10:49 AM

1,457 posts, read 2,028,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
Ron Paul will turn this country around-- set us on the right track. This out of control spending is hurting our economy, our monetary system, and most of all our youth. They are the ones who will have to deal with paying back this massive debt.

When people vote this year, they need to ask themselves, do I want to look out for my children? For my grandchildren? If you do, you should vote for Paul. Any other candidate will just add to the debt.
Well said, I concur
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections