Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 08:43 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,271 times

Advertisements

Fox News Video News | Breaking Video News Updates | Latest News Videos

Tonight's just taped video of Rick Perry may come (on the above link) after Sarah Palin. I have not seen the tape yet. But Perry with Hannity, is on this link...ABOVE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 PM

First off, Perry has very sinister eyes. I place a high perception value on a person's 'look' in their eyes. ''The eyes are the window of the soul.'' heard it said.

Slicksters...like Bill Clinton, know how to 'project' themselves as a smooth, charming, articulate person. But, inside...as the Bible says...are ravening wolves. I don't trust Rick Perry.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:51 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
First off, Perry has very sinister eyes. I place a high perception value on a person's 'look' in their eyes. ''The eyes are the window of the soul.'' heard it said.

Slicksters...like Bill Clinton, know how to 'project' themselves as a smooth, charming, articulate person. But, inside...as the Bible says...are ravening wolves. I don't trust Rick Perry.
lmao you're answering your own posts. priceless

Nothing about policy? "I won't vote for him because of his eyes", lol beautiful absolutely beautiful, don't ever change.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:

Isn't this how the dumbass we have now got elected?

Look pal, this isn't a beauty contest.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:54 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,126,573 times
There a lots of Policies and opinions rendered by Gov. Perry that I disagree with. He is not in my opinion, the choice to lead this nation----but it has nothing to do with his eyes.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lmao you're answering your own posts. priceless

Nothing about policy? "I won't vote for him because of his eyes", lol beautiful absolutely beautiful, don't ever change.
I obviously...am way over your head. If the guy is a con...what do I care what he passes off as 'policy.'

And the dictator style Guv of Texas...he seems to be, causes too many 'red flags' to go on the radar screen. Maybe he's great, but I don't trust the guy. Just somethin' about his arrogant lil' smile...and style. Too 'canned'...and slick....like a Hollywood production.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Isn't this how the dumbass we have now got elected?

Look pal, this isn't a beauty contest.
I AGREE! That's what I am trying to convey. Perry acts like...a slick, skilled 'Actor.'

Who, like current prez...can 'read' his lines well...and knows when to smile on 'cue.'

Old 09-22-2011, 12:59 AM

313 posts, read 833,874 times
QG, I actually agree with you. Rick Perry comes across as a total phony. A lot like how Obama did (and still does) 4 years ago. I don't trust him at all either.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinTami View Post
QG, I actually agree with you. Rick Perry comes across as a total phony. A lot like how Obama did (and still does) 4 years ago. I don't trust him at all either.
Exactly! Keep your eyes open. The 'fox' might be in tha hen house.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:55 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,165,376 times
Quote:

I know exactly what you mean. I keep watching (or trying to) and listening, but I just don't feel right about him. He keeps talking about what is wrong and Lord knows there is a lot wrong, but he never talks about what he is actually planning on doing about it. I want some sort of plan, step by step. Don't tell me what you have done in Texas all of the time either. I have nothing against Texas or it's people. I am sure they are lovely, but this ain't Texas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections