Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 07:41 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,095,371 times

Advertisements

I am not surprised. The other three candidates are *******s.

As a person that has only voted Republican and is right-center politically, it hurts me to say this, but the party itseld has nothing on Obama right now, which is why they are bringing up issues which haven't been important in decades.

The only way this party can regain massive support, mostly the independent vote which decides races, is to leave God in church and take on more libertarian beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 07:42 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,935,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
This is different. That is people claiming that a single polling company that openly claims to be an ally of the Democrats will naturally favor Democrats.

There are Ron Paul supporters claiming that ALL of the polls and exit/Entrance Polls are deliberately skewed to hold back Ron Paul.

When you go that extreme, you really have to wonder.
I don't want to belabor it, but like I said I haven't seen what you have said stated. There is a bias, however and not considering that would be a mistake in my view. If you have researched in the past at polling issues you might find somethings. You might also look into the Big 6 and the NEP.

Then the big money connections through a variety of ways. I don't think the D and R game matters much. It is like Ventura put it they are the WWF. It's a show, there is little difference. Left and Right isn't what the real game is about.

Try to have an open mind maybe. I understand why you say what you do because people get conditioned. Just look at chimps and they can teach you alot about humanity.

Someone on here was claiming the conspiracy thing also, then in the same breathe claimed RP supporters weren't real, but were bots or something "spamming for our god".

Old 02-20-2012, 07:44 PM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I don't want to belabor it, but like I said I haven't seen what you have said stated. There is a bias, however and not considering that would be a mistake in my view. If you have researched in the past at polling issues you might find somethings. You might also look into the Big 6 and the NEP.

Then the big money connections through a variety of ways. I don't think the D and R game matters much. It is like Ventura put it they are the WWF. It's a show, there is little difference. Left and Right isn't what the real game is about.

Try to have an open mind maybe. I understand why you say what you do because people get conditioned. Just look at chimps and they can teach you alot about humanity.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-1800-a-5.html

Old 02-20-2012, 08:00 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,935,208 times
Quote:
Are you talking about the 1 person who uses the word "fudging"? That's everybody claiming a conspiracy against Paul? Sorry I don't agree w/ that.

I mean much supports there is a bias. There is much at stake and polls are used to directly match voting. Obviously this isn't a black and white 100% thing, but voter "fraud" is rampant and quite easy to pull off, especially when you have same grp in control and are using computers. Computers make manipulation and fraud quite easy. It's more like driving a bus, you don't need much steering when you have things in your control.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:02 PM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times
There is more than 1 person that when confronted with an exit poll, poll, say it is fraudulent.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:30 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,763,552 times
Quote:
There is more than 1 person that when confronted with an exit poll, poll, say it is fraudulent.

People ignoring the facts only make it more obvious that they are disingenuous.

Lets define conspiracy ...

Quote:
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Now watch this video which was a live video broadcast from an Iowa radio station in which the people plainly state that the GOP blackmailed Iowans into not voting for Ron Paul by telling them that if they did, then Iowa might likely lose its place in the nomination process. And not only that, but they openly admit that the GOP leaders where "silently asking those district chaimen to start swaying some important concuss members over to the ""ANTI-PAUL" side" ... And what happened the next day? Out of nowhere Santorum surges into victory, though he was polling last in Iowa up until that very day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezJd7zuyvg

And all the voter fraud evidence that we have had since then? This is the very definition of conspiracy as posted above and not so much against Ron Paul - though they openly admit to their being the "ANTI-Ron Paul" side - as against the democratic process and the American people.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:36 AM

742 posts, read 678,777 times
Tis truth. I suspect the anti Paul troll bandwagon will denounce this soon enough.

Keep fighting!

Old 02-21-2012, 10:01 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,496,683 times
"Ron Paul Performs The Best Against Obama"

Delusional. ;-)

Old 02-21-2012, 11:51 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
People ignoring the facts only make it more obvious that they are disingenuous.

Lets define conspiracy ...

Now watch this video which was a live video broadcast from an Iowa radio station in which the people plainly state that the GOP blackmailed Iowans into not voting for Ron Paul by telling them that if they did, then Iowa might likely lose its place in the nomination process. And not only that, but they openly admit that the GOP leaders where "silently asking those district chaimen to start swaying some important concuss members over to the ""ANTI-PAUL" side" ... And what happened the next day? Out of nowhere Santorum surges into victory, though he was polling last in Iowa up until that very day.

Iowa GOP: Fraud & Electioneering 2012-01-02 - YouTube

And all the voter fraud evidence that we have had since then? This is the very definition of conspiracy as posted above and not so much against Ron Paul - though they openly admit to their being the "ANTI-Ron Paul" side - as against the democratic process and the American people.
This would suggest that those who were going to vote for Mr. Paul were spineless toads easily influenced by the GOP party leaders.
This is what I am trying to understand - it is clear, at least from this forum, that Mr. Paul's supporters are a very vocal bunch. If this sort of voter manipulation was going on, where are these people to trumpet how their candidate was robbed?
Where are their exit interviews? And, I'm not just talking Iowa, but, where are they from Maine, Florida, Nevada...?
Why do polls now consistently show Mr. Paul dead last for the most part?
Lots of pollsters are calling cell phones now so it's not like they are only talking to older people.
Seriously, inquiring minds really want to know: why such a discrepancy between then and now?

Old 02-21-2012, 12:16 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,763,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
This would suggest that those who were going to vote for Mr. Paul were spineless toads easily influenced by the GOP party leaders.
This is what I am trying to understand - it is clear, at least from this forum, that Mr. Paul's supporters are a very vocal bunch. If this sort of voter manipulation was going on, where are these people to trumpet how their candidate was robbed?
Where are their exit interviews? And, I'm not just talking Iowa, but, where are they from Maine, Florida, Nevada...?
Why do polls now consistently show Mr. Paul dead last for the most part?
Lots of pollsters are calling cell phones now so it's not like they are only talking to older people.
Seriously, inquiring minds really want to know: why such a discrepancy between then and now?

You certainly suppose a lot without any facts. Not every person who is leaning towards Paul is as passionate about his presidency as others. It could have been anything from sweet heart deals, to threats, to out right bribery, to miscounting the actual votes themselves ... All of which happened in Iowa and in other states since ... And not only against Paul.

Still the video i posted above is all the evidence anyone needs to know the GOP party leaders are "anti Ron Paul", and will do anything they can collectively and conspiratorially to try and make sure he doesn't win the Nomination, and they have openly admitted as much, as have the MSM.

The fact that you continue to deny the facts is evidence of your own intellectual dishonesty, and the fact that you are in reality morally complicate in the fraud being perpetrated on the American people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections