Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 01:22 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Why, all of a sudden, do you want to see them? Because Harry said?
Oh you must of just started paying attention, people have been calling for him to release his tax records for the past year, and even more so when he because the front runner in the Republican Party. This is a very old story that Romney has let drag on and will continue until he does release them...which I hope he doesn't because it is nice seeing him try to defend what he is hiding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Oh yes, because MadCow says he lied, then it MUST be true.

Ignoring the daily dose of lies spread by this administration.

Hey, MadCow - maybe you should report about the lies perpetrated by this president and his minions with regard to Fast and Furious.
MadCow use to run a morning radio show, Maddow runs a tv show...I know you Republicans get that mixed up all the time because your use to your media lying to you consistently.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:54 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Thats a new one, ,, how about his DNA records? or how about past life records?
No matter what records President Obama puts forth righties gonna call em fake or not the real ones or just ignore the facts altogether and just continue their irrational hatred of the man..

As for Romney and his tax records? Hey Willard you keep your taxes hidden i kinda like thinking of you as a crook please dont open up all your tax records and prove me wrong..Actually even if you did open them up i'd probably use some rightie logic and call em fake or not the real ones or just ignore the facts altogether and just continue an irrational hatred of the man who wants to be president...
Dont play dumb here. He went to Pakistan during his college years. Where/What is the passport he used? Under what name etc. I think the big mystery is he had another name, Sotero (Spelling), and many think he went under this name to Pakistan, and that his college was paid for under his foreign name Sotero, which brings up allot of questions of his citizenship. If this were Romney (ie Republican candidate), the press would be going ape poop over this. But since it is Barry, and he is a DEM/Lib. the MSM is asleep and has been for years. All they do is call people conspiracy types, and birthers etc etc.
And as far as Romneys Taxes, they are being finished for 2011, as he had a legal extension. And, I guarantee Obamas people already are going through his taxes from previous years. And they will put it out there once they find something, whether they have his permission or not.

Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,419,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
Ooooh calling a female Rhodes Scholar "MadCow"-- very classy!!
Yes. Mittens would be so much classier.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:01 PM

Any news on Romney releasing his past tax returns yet?

Old 08-05-2012, 06:03 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
any news on romney releasing his past tax returns yet?
lol

Old 08-05-2012, 06:10 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney still not releasing those nasty returns. Something about them being bad for his election attempt.

Did you know to drive an 18 wheeler you need to have 3 years clean MVR and pass a drug test.

Mr. Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney will not show people his tax returns and expects to be hired by the American people with this small back round check he wants to put up.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:24 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
I've been away all weekend with no TV or internet access.

Did Willard call Reid's bluff and turn over those tax records?

Old 08-05-2012, 07:27 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I've been away all weekend with no TV or internet access.

Did Willard call Reid's bluff and turn over those tax records?
Yes, but Reid went back on his meds...

Old 08-05-2012, 07:46 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Yes. Mittens would be so much classier.
double check me but I think his full name is Willard Mittens Romney.

So calling him Mittens is calling him by his name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections