Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Romney a liar or a criminal?
I believe Romney is a LIAR 46 51.11%
I believe Romney is a CRIMINAL 1 1.11%
I believe Romney is a LIAR and a CRIMINAL 43 47.78%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 11:49 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Here are a few questions on the subject from that Lefty outfit, Forbes. They ask better questions than I can.

35 Questions Mitt Romney Must Answer About Bain Capital Before The Issue Can Go Away - Forbes
Too funny, those questions have been answered. Had Mr. Walker read the Washington Post, CNN, Politifact and fact check, his curiosity would be satisfied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2012, 11:50 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Lol, conspiracy theory much Bainer? This has backfired on Obama. When the MSM calls Obama a liar, the games over.
LOL... backfired only in your mind. This is a growing scandal for Mittens. The fact that right wingers are scrambling to defend him proves it. You guys are on the defensive, while we are on the attack. Just how I like it.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:50 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Talk about not letting go ... the "retirement" and preview of upcoming flip flop...

Former Bain Capital partner says Romney was 'legally' CEO of Bain Capital until 2002 - Up with Chris Hayes
He never stated otherwise..

Old 07-15-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
LOL... backfired only in your mind. This is a growing scandal for Mittens. The fact that right wingers are scrambling to defend him proves it. You guys are on the defensive, while we are on the attack. Just how I like it.
If all Romney's backfires resulted in the MSM calling Obama a liar, I'd take em.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:11 PM

37,203 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Too funny, those questions have been answered. Had Mr. Walker read the Washington Post, CNN, Politifact and fact check, his curiosity would be satisfied.
The article here was just posted by Forbes yesterday at lunchtime. I'm sure someone at Forbes reads those sources also.

Romney hasnt had time to close his mouth after his last lie, much less answer these questions. You really ought to look at what you're responding to before you post.

35 Questions Mitt Romney Must Answer About Bain Capital Before The Issue Can Go Away - Forbes

Old 07-15-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
The article here was just posted by Forbes yesterday at lunchtime. I'm sure someone at Forbes reads those sources also.

Romney hasnt had time to close his mouth after his last lie, much less answer these questions. You really ought to look at what you're responding to before you post.

Clearly you didn't, all those questions have been answered. I hope you understand the blogger who posted that was a Par guy, not a political guy. His questions show he isn't well versed on the issues since the questions he asks have been answered. Silly Bainers.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:20 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,745 times
Quote:
Clearly you didn't, all those questions have been answered. I hope you understand the blogger who posted that was a Par guy, not a political guy. His questions show he isn't well versed on the issues since the questions he asks have been answered. Silly Bainers.
Why don't you answer some for us? I had no idea Forbes was in it for Obama.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:27 PM

37,203 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
OK. I'll bite. Where can I go to find the answers? I don't even want a link. Just tell me what to google.

I'm certain I am not the only one here who hasn't heard the answers to all of these. Thanks in advance.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:29 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
OK. I'll bite. Where can I go to find the answers? I don't even want a link. Just tell me what to google.

I'm certain I am not the only one here who hasn't heard the answers to all of these. Thanks in advance.
Good luck with getting an answer to this one. That would similar to getting an answer from Romney or Rove or .... say, you don't think the poster could actually be either of ....??, Hmmmm.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:34 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times
Default Huffington Post Devastates Mitt Romney with Bain Reporting

In a series of scathing reports about his record at the outsourcing hedge firm Bain Capital, The Huffington Post has devastated Mitt Romney's carefully staged campaign for the Presidency. Up until now, the mainstream media had refused to investigate Mitt's shady past and unscrupulous dealings at the firm. The Huffington Post, been the only voice of truth in today's media landscape, exposed it all for America to see:

Ed Gillespie: Mitt Romney 'Retired Retroactively' From Bain Capital

Mitt Romney Bain Capital Document Lists Him As 'Managing Member' In 2002

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/15/dick-durbin_n_1674434.html?ref=topbar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections