Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 07:34 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I'm thinking Dirty Dingy Harry will shut up. lol
weird harold shut up?

never happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2012, 07:34 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,793,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Fine, so produce the person that he bragged to.. That's all that's being asked here. Fact is, there is no confidential source. It's a scam and a fraud. Until Harry can prove otherwise, he is a liar.
It's extremely easy for Romney to prove Harry's lying. Release his taxes. Shoot he doesn't need to release the whole thing to prove Harry's lying.

And it's not a stretch to think that Romney and Reid have many social and political players that they both know well. Same state. Same church. It's a small world at the very top.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:35 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If Reid did lie then Romney is being too nice. He should slap Reid with a libel suit.
Seems like dirty politics is getting a bit out of line with these accusations that lawmakers voice publicly as fact.
You're right, if Reid has libeled Romney, then Romney definitely should slap Reid with a libel suit. Of course, in order to prove libel he'll have to prove what Reid said is untrue, and there's only one way to do that...

Romney is looking more and more like an amateur on the national and world political stage. But this whole debacle is just too funny. Reid set a trap, and clueless Romney walked right into it. Nicely done.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:37 AM

28,098 posts, read 29,963,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transatlantic View Post
Harry Reid is a Mormon. Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Hmm.
Brilliant observation, Einstein.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:38 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Are you Romney's personal agent? What kind of stupid question is that? When one releases their tax returns we don't expect the other to say what they had for dinner and call that the same.

So if Romney released 11 years of tax returns and Obama didn't, are you seriously telling me you would be saying "no big deal, we don't need to see Obama's tax returns anyway, lets move on." Can you honestly tell me that is what you would say?
Yeah..it's no big deal. If Romney was doing something wrong the IRS would have done something.

Groups have been asking to see Obama's college transcript for 3.5 years now. Recall the left ripped apart Bush's transcript ?

If Romney is not legally bound to release them, then leave him be.
People are just lapdogs for the party..they say "jump" and the partisan hacks start jumping.

3,892 posts, read 5,513,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The jealousy just drips off of you.
I was thinking the same thing.

People that hate the rich are idiots.
Honestly stop being jealous and get off your @ss and invent something! not hard to do lol i have inventors in my family and were not even wealthy.

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
... Of course their Romney's tax records. And Romney is the one who is hiding them. The irony of him asking Reid to put up or shut up is entertaining to say the least.

What is Romney hiding? Why not pull them out and prove Reid wrong. Make Reid look like a fool? It would be so easy... Hmmmm..
Do you mean like how Obama quickly produced his birth certificate?

Do you see where I'm going with this? If you and Harry Reid don't stop making a big deal out of these tax returns you're going to start looking like the birthers. Harry just took the first step towards insanity.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:39 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
... Of course their Romney's tax records. And Romney is the one who is hiding them. The irony of him asking Reid to put up or shut up is entertaining to say the least.

What is Romney hiding? Why not pull them out and prove Reid wrong. Make Reid look like a fool? It would be so easy... Hmmmm..
I think Romney should reveal his tax records, as soon as Obama reveals his college records.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:41 AM

3,892 posts, read 5,513,903 times
Also reading some of the liberal replies.

They are some of the most brainwashed clueless people i have EVER seen.
and what doesnt help they resort to huge name calling.
Teabaggers?
Shady Mitt?

How old are you guys?
Name calling is for elementary school........................

Old 08-03-2012, 07:42 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Do you mean like how Obama quickly produced his birth certificate?
He realeased it during the 2008 campaign.

Birthers called it a fake and wanted a "long form."

He released the long form and birthers claim it's a fake, also. To this day.

Quote:
Do you see where I'm going with this?
Down the drain.

Quote:
If you and Harry Reid don't stop making a big deal out of these tax returns you're going to start looking like the birthers. Harry just took the first step towards insanity.
If Willard releases the tax records, no one will be screaming, "fake!"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections