Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 01:23 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times

Advertisements

I just saw a clip of that "moment" and it reminded me of how badly Romney is doing. The small group gathered where he was at had to be reminded, by him, that he was the head of the ticket ... not Ryan ... whom those in attendance were chanting for. An awkward moment. Embarassing for Willard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 01:32 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I just saw a clip of that "moment" and it reminded me of how badly Romney is doing. The small group gathered where he was at had to be reminded, by him, that he was the head of the ticket ... not Ryan ... whom those in attendance were chanting for. An awkward moment. Embarassing for Willard.
Every time I read the name Willard I'm reminded of the movie about the sociopath with pet rats.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:37 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
there were about 3,000 people at that rally, apparently. You have to suppose that at least half went home all juiced up with adrenaline, but thinking "wow, that chant thing was kinda weird - romney acted kinda like a ********."

and when they got home and someone asked, "so how was the rally?", they answered, "it was great - so much energy, and soooo true, what everyone was saying about how god hates obama because he's a muslim communist who hates puppies. But there was this one kinda weird thing romney did...actually, he came off kinda like a ********."

and the next day, it's "so, bob went to the rally - how'd he like it". Answer: "he thought it was great, but apparently romney behaved like a big ********".

And then they wonder where the poll numbers came from.
lol

Old 09-27-2012, 02:11 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
It will be nice when we can put him behind us and let the president get back to business.

Like his father he will not be president.

Old 09-27-2012, 02:22 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
It will be nice when we can put him behind us and let the president get back to business.

Like his father he will not be president.
True, the sooner he is a historical footnote the better. He's wasted enough of the country's time with his tripe.

Old 09-27-2012, 02:24 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Sarah Palin was a better VP candidate than Paul Ryan has turned-out to be. What a disappointment, and it's no wonder Willard has to constantly remind people who his running mate is.
Good God. As usual, you completely missed the point of this thread, didn't you! Good God!

Old 09-27-2012, 02:32 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Lightbulb In Ohio, Romney corrects crowds cheer: "That's ROMNEY/Ryan..."

I liked Joe Scarborough's reaction on national TV yesterday:

Face in hands, he moans, "Oh sweet Jesus! No!"

Sums it up pretty nicely.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Quote:

Poor Willard. He truly does not get it. And he can't keep from pointing that fact out to us on a regular basis.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:23 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Don't you left wingers ever get tired of looking stupid?

Don't you ever get tired of how the media creates stories?

From the lips of someone who was there: Romney encouraged the crowd to cheer Ryan's name because it was Ryan's turn to speak.

The media (NBC) simply selectively made up the story and edited it to suit themselves.

Lord, it must get old being dumb.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:21 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Don't you left wingers ever get tired of looking stupid?

Don't you ever get tired of how the media creates stories?

From the lips of someone who was there: Romney encouraged the crowd to cheer Ryan's name because it was Ryan's turn to speak.

The media (NBC) simply selectively made up the story and edited it to suit themselves.

Lord, it must get old being dumb.
Well, gee, then. Why don't you post the UN-edited version for us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections