Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:23 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times

Advertisements

Did the m*** f***** do it from a m**** f***ing plane?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 08:25 AM

876 posts, read 709,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I think that ad, which I haven't seen (where's the link?) is probably mild in comparison to the hatred the racists and other extremists are promoting in this campaign. So, on balance ... I don't have a problem with it. Fight fire with fire. Burn the cockroaches out of their nests.
"Burn the cockroaches out of their nests". So, your hatred is ok? Typical lib. Agree with a video even though you haven't seen it just because you know that it paint your leader in to be perfect and the answer to America's prayers. And then cry, "racism". What flavor is the kool-aid today?

Old 09-27-2012, 08:28 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Sad.

Forty days out from the election and right wingers are getting so desperate they are trying to jump start the Romney campaign by pointing out Democratic potty mouths for scolding.......LOL

Old 09-27-2012, 08:42 AM

876 posts, read 709,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Sad.

Forty days out from the election and right wingers are getting so desperate they are trying to jump start the Romney campaign by pointing out Democratic potty mouths for scolding.......LOL
Have you even seen the video? The whole thing is about how Samuel L is begging for votes from obama supporters that are not excited about voteing for him. The obama campaign knows that people are not excited about him like they were in 2008. They are the ones that are desperate. It's actually kind of sad that they have to stoop to something this ridiculous just to get the Dems attention.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Do you agree with this?
I think he's a great actor. Who cares what he thinks though.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:49 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Have you even seen the video? The whole thing is about how Samuel L is begging for votes from obama supporters that are not excited about voteing for him. The obama campaign knows that people are not excited about him like they were in 2008. They are the ones that are desperate. It's actually kind of sad that they have to stoop to something this ridiculous just to get the Dems attention.
pretty hilarious how paddy tried to twist jackson's desperation around into something to club romney with

Old 09-27-2012, 09:11 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,621,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
He used to be one of my favorite actors (I own a copy of Formula 51 for God's sake), up until he admitted voting for Obama because he was Black and that if you oppose Obama, it's because you're racist.

It's hard to remain objective towards someone you used to admire when they show how close-minded they are to differing opinions and how they despise you for your beliefs.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:12 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,669,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
He is followed by millions.

Millions care.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Do you agree with this?
What's to agree with?
There is a certain segment of the population who will be entertained by it just as they are by profanity-laced movies. The affinity for this sort of content certainly cannot be a right-left/repub-dem thing if movie grosses are to be believed.

And, Mr. Jackson is entitled to express his opinions however he sees fit. Or, is that just for people who make profanity-laced anti-Muslim movies?

Do people really believe that politics is "pure?"

Really?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:49 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Oh no - not profanity! Would you like your fainting couch and smelling salts?

If you're not tempted to use profanity at the sort of people the GOP has seen to fit to appoint as candidate, you haven't been payng attention.

That being said, I freakin' love how Clint Eastwood's Chair Address has completely removed "Who cares what a stupid Hollywood actor says, anyway!" from the Offended Right's arsenal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections