Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 05:01 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times

Advertisements

Paul Rodriguez Blasts Eva Longoria, Rosie Perez for 'Mean-Spirited' Attacks | Fox News Latino

Quote:
"When it gets personal, like they did, it goes below the belt,” he said.

The actress, a co-chair for Obama's campaign, retweeted a tweet that read: "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney. You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t."

He says Perez and Longoria are part of the rich Hollywood elite, and that it is hypocritical of them to blast Romney as an out-of-touch rich man.
“Rosie Perez is not poor,” he said. “They’re a lot richer than I am.”
“They don’t know the issues, they don’t know anything about foreign policy,” he said. “I’ve been to Afghanistan, I’ve served my country. I’m not some someone who’s lying around my Hollywood pool and thinking about how I can get some publicity."
Its very rare, but nice when the few in Hollywood who arent apart of the cesspool speak out against the liberals in Hollywood. Longoria should resign but perhaps not. She fits right in with Obama and the left. Even Alan Colmes said she should resign but of course she wont because she can get away with it. This didnt make headline news and wont damage her brand, whatever that is, as it should.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 05:15 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,763,108 times
I love how we're not supposed to care about or listen to celebrities political opinions unless they're conservatives.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:24 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Why would anyone get so worked up over this?

Old 10-21-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Why would anyone get so worked up over this?
If some famous person on the right said the things she did or even repeated it, theyd get blasted by everyone you could think of.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:28 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
If some famous person on the right said the things she did or even repeated it, theyd get blasted by everyone you could think of.
And I would still think it's silly to worry about it.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And I would still think it's silly to worry about it.

If you are part of the campaign, you should not get away with saying things like that. Not to mention, when you influence a bunch of skulls full of mush teenagers, you should watch what you say. Who do you think the people who follow her are? Many are silly impressionable teens thinking she is some sort of role model.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:19 PM

Speaking of hypocritical idiots.......Deflection. Who knew that was coming.....

Old 10-21-2012, 06:25 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:
Paul Rodriguez Blasts Eva Longoria, Rosie Perez for 'Mean-Spirited' Attacks | Fox News Latino

Its very rare, but nice when the few in Hollywood who arent apart of the cesspool speak out against the liberals in Hollywood. Longoria should resign but perhaps not. She fits right in with Obama and the left. Even Alan Colmes said she should resign but of course she wont because she can get away with it. This didnt make headline news and wont damage her brand, whatever that is, as it should.
Paul who?!! This man hasn't had a hit in a long time and has long been washed up. He's basing his entire vote on the plight of farmers in the central valley of calif and a minnow. Retarded. Sure, Romney is going to do something about that minnow if he wins office. Paul R & Mitt are pANDEJOs.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:28 PM

More deflections. And how dare he not fall in line right? Stupid liberals

Old 10-21-2012, 06:37 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,963 times
Quote:
And that has what to do with this trashy celeb calling people who vote for Romney stupid and *****?

And how is that any different from Politicans and every day Joe calling people who vote for Obama Studid, lazy, wanting handouts and ******
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections