Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 02:05 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,203,544 times

Advertisements

This is disgusting! Please click on the link, its a great article.

The Obama-Crowley Set-Up - By John Yoo - The Corner - National Review Online

Did the Obama campaign prep Candy Crowley?

Looking back at the debate, one thing I've heard mentioned is:

How did Candy Crowley know Obama's exact words from his Rose Garden speech?

Obama used the parsed words "Act of terror" in that speech. He later repeats that sentence during the debate.

Romney, thinking he caught Obama in an obvious lie, pounces.

But Crowley immediately comes to Obama's defense.

Reporter or not, how did she recall his exact wording?

Finally, people are beginning to realize something very dirty was taking place

here:The Obama-Crowley Set-Up - By John Yoo - The Corner - National Review Online

Also, I think it is all very odd, how Candy Crowley, just happens to have a copy of the transcript handy,
something that took place on Sept. 11/12???

Really?? Really??

Hey, and this is not about her being over weight, or having had plastic surgery on her face or any other physical attribute, this is about honesty, ethics, professional ethics.

I know they are hard to come by in our liberal dominated media, but this takes the cake!!!!

SHAME ON YOU CANDY CROWLEY, YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST,

and you definitely are NOT Moderator material!!!!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 10-22-2012 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: It seems that the HOPE, CHANGE moving Forward campaign is a sleazy one at best! Sad! Truly disgusting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 02:08 PM

376 posts, read 653,345 times
All of the "jounalists" of today are just stooges of the Dems....Candy had something worked with Obama. No other way she could have known the exact word. All 3 debates moderators (Dem operatives) have given the Dem more time....of course it hasn't worked but they keep trying.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:11 PM

4,095 posts, read 5,550,567 times
You quoted a RW rag not known for honesty.

With lots of researchers and high speed internet back stage doing fact-checking it was very easy for Candy to find out his exact words quickly.

You're just pi**ed because Romney was made to look foolish.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:13 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,788,602 times
She was well prepared. He knew she had the transcript because he asked for it. I wondered why no one caught that.

From the debate transcript:

Quote:
MR. ROMNEY: I — I — I want to make sure we get that for the record, because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Get the transcript.

MS. CROWLEY: It — he did in fact, sir.

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/16/163050988/transcript-obama-romney-2nd-presidential-debate

Old 10-22-2012, 02:13 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,501,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameriscot View Post

With lots of researchers and high speed internet back stage doing fact-checking it was very easy for Candy to find out his exact words quickly.

It's a non-issue. The extremists are focused on when a word was used or wasn't .. .and it was used when the President said it was and the Moderator was clear that she had heard it when he said it ... but these same extremists don't express sorrow for the loss of lives. They claim to love America, but exhibit hate for Americans.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:

See my post. She did not do on the spot fact checking. She had a transcript and Obama knew it.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
It's a non-issue. The extremists are focused on when a word was used or wasn't .. .and it was used when the President said it was and the Moderator was clear that she had heard it when he said it ... but these same extremists don't express sorrow for the loss of lives. They claim to love America, but exhibit hate for Americans.
You still riding that train? Your usual rant is "extremists and racists".

Old 10-22-2012, 02:17 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,232,710 times
Quote:

Why did Candy crowley later amdit Romney was correct?

Old 10-22-2012, 02:19 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,721,905 times
I wonder if what the President said was true, he talked to the man that asked the Libya question after the debate and explained to him why it took him so long to call it a terrorist attack?

Old 10-22-2012, 02:20 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,735,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
She was well prepared. He knew she had the transcript because he asked for it. I wondered why no one caught that.

From the debate transcript:

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/16/163050988/transcript-obama-romney-2nd-presidential-debate

Exactly and after the debate I saw her interviewed on CNN, and she said Obama was looking at her like "You know." How would Obama know what she knew or that she had the transcript?
I don't necessarily think it was planned. I think Obama's campaign realized he said "act of terror" in reference to 9/11/01 in the Rose Garden, and that the mention might help him wiggle out of the coverup in some people's mind. So his campaign gave Crowley a copy of the transcript, highlighting what he said. Then when Obama said those exact words in the debate, and Romney called him out, she jumped in.
She later said Romney was right.
I don't think she colluded as much as she was used by the Obama campaign. I do think she has a responsibility to come forward and explain exactly why she had that transcript and why she knew Obama was looking at her for help.
But with a new debate tonight, I don't see that happening. I had been watching CNN for debate coverage up until that event. But I won't watch CNN again until they put forward the info on why she had that exact transcript.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections