Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 08:44 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Its not my fault that you are so easily proven to not know what the hell you're talking about

Romney leading Obama in the early vote by a full seven points, 52-45%
Obama is 2-1 ahead in early voting in OHIO. FACT. pulling out nonsense from deadfart isn't going to help you dude. The internal data and the public polling confirm your boy is way behind in early voting. And all the public horse race polls in Ohio are breaking with Obama. Sucks when all your efforts and superpac funds get sucked down the toilet... But do keep pounding on them doors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 08:57 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Obama is 2-1 ahead in early voting in OHIO. FACT. pulling out nonsense from deadfart isn't going to help you dude. The internal data and the public polling confirm your boy is way behind in early voting. And all the public horse race polls in Ohio are breaking with Obama. Sucks when all your efforts and superpac funds get sucked down the toilet... But do keep pounding on them doors.
ahh no..

However, Obama has a massive 54 to 41 lead over Romney among those who said they have already voted. The president also leads among those who say they plan to vote before Election Day, 48 to 44, while Romney leads among those who say they will vote on Election Day, 49 to 44.

Poll: Race tied in Ohio, but Obama holds edge among early voters - The Hill's Ballot Box

That 2 to 1 bs is Obama talking points and a LIE.. I guess you never learned how to do elementary math.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
ahh no..

However, Obama has a massive 54 to 41 lead over Romney among those who said they have already voted. The president also leads among those who say they plan to vote before Election Day, 48 to 44, while Romney leads among those who say they will vote on Election Day, 49 to 44.

Poll: Race tied in Ohio, but Obama holds edge among early voters - The Hill's Ballot Box

That 2 to 1 bs is Obama talking points and a LIE.. I guess you never learned how to do elementary math.
I notice you failed to put up in this poll, not that confident???

To those confident that their candidate will win, are you wililng to place a friendly innocent wager?

Gotta laugh, while mittens is pretending PA is in play pghquest has moved to Ohio to try to take Ohio. The mittens' campaign is looking like it is imploding. Opps, new Ohio has Obama up by 5%... LOL. Bring dry socks, it is wet it there.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:25 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
I notice you failed to put up in this poll, not that confident???

To those confident that their candidate will win, are you wililng to place a friendly innocent wager?

Gotta laugh, while mittens is pretending PA is in play pghquest has moved to Ohio to try to take Ohio. The mittens' campaign is looking like it is imploding. Opps, new Ohio has Obama up by 5%... LOL. Bring dry socks, it is wet it there.
I see rather than discuss the issue that you failed math, you want to now change the subject into me not gambling with fools..

I dont think I ever stated Romney would win as a fact, I disputed that Obamas up 2-1 and that Obama was so far ahead, that it was impossible for Romney to catch up.

Both of those asinine claims, you made...

Old 10-31-2012, 09:36 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Not really Barack Obama will put on his " Big Boys Pants The Same Way On Nov 7 & 8 Regardless " of the outcome of the election on Nov 6 2012.
And Mitt will crawl into his Mormon panties the same way on Nov. 7th and 8th as well. lol

Old 10-31-2012, 09:44 AM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Once again it is Gallup vs. the World.

Every single other early voting poll I have seen shows Obama with a massive advantage.
What's your GPA? I haven't seen a single poll with a massive lead. Post some references.

Old 11-01-2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
I see rather than discuss the issue that you failed math, you want to now change the subject into me not gambling with fools..

I dont think I ever stated Romney would win as a fact, I disputed that Obamas up 2-1 and that Obama was so far ahead, that it was impossible for Romney to catch up.

Talk about the math, 1,410,000 door knocks this week. You better move faster between your 500,000 door knocks a week.

Obama is more than 2-1 ahead on early voting in OHIO, where it counts. That is what our internal data shows. Your data must show that, too. But maybe your internal data isn't as good. Bring dry socks, it is still wet out here and you're way behind.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:15 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
The writing is on the wall with these numbers. Obama can't break 50% in the polls and it is a given that Romney will win the election.
you may want to revise you definition of "a given".

Old 11-07-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Who failed math now??? Must suck to be you today, every post you have made in the last four years has been an abject failure.

Every post I made about the OFA internal data was FACT. Our canvassing changed its characteristics several times. Much of the time we were data mining for GOTV but some of that work and the scripts were gigantic opinion polls, sampling hundreds of thousands, not the tens of hundreds most polls work with. Mittens was toast for much of the election cycle.

You once claimed you guys were knocking of 500,000 a week in Ohio. You and I both know that was a big bold lie, our intelligence had you at less than a 100,000 while we were averaging 800,000 knocks a week in Ohio for the last three months. When your going to lie try to make it look real, otherwise you look foolish.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:34 PM

20 posts, read 86,504 times
Lol at this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections