Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2012, 12:28 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,144,382 times

Advertisements

I just find it funny that the talkative conservatives on this forum aren't even posting anymore...you go to their profiles and they have been active since Obama was declared victor, but they haven't posted anything at all.

Everything was lined up for Obama since the beginning. When you have many websites showing an Obama win, plus people putting down thousands of dollars in bets with extremely high chances of Obama winning(80%+), it's hard not to see how Obama was going to win.

They relied on their conservatively biased websites and Gallop(I lol'd at this) to give them that small hope that Romney would win. All of the nearly balanced polls showed Obama winning with over 300 electoral votes.

I bet you they won't apologize or admit they were wrong. I bet you. That's how spiteful these posters are. Not all conservatives are this way either...it's usually only the extremists. Most conservatives won't care about this a week later and it will hardly be on their minds.

I just find it funny how they could smack talk so much prior to this night and now, nothing.

Props to those who thought about this more clearly and hard, whether you were voting Obama or Romney.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:35 AM

4,684 posts, read 4,576,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
I just find it funny that the talkative conservatives on this forum aren't even posting anymore

That's because they've all been arrested and sterilized in secret camps in the Rockies!!! See - I told you so!!!

Old 11-07-2012, 12:42 AM

3,236 posts, read 3,941,144 times
At least they can accurately say its a liberal forum now since they're all in hiding and tonight its been mainly 90% liberal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.