Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 07:52 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The blacks will get nothing from Chad, he used them like a $20 ooops I mean a $15 w*****. This is his last term and you would almost have to be brain dead expecting anything from Cochran.
And what would they have gotten from McDaniel?

Furthermore, why does it matter who Blacks vote for?

Old 07-02-2014, 09:31 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

Atleast they got their 15 bucks from Thad right?

Old 07-02-2014, 09:45 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Answering a question with a question is a sign of deflecting from the topic. Again, what would have Blacks gotten from McDaniel?
Self-respect for not whoring out their votes for a mere $15 and Cochran's racist lies. What's the matter... is self-respect not a familiar concept?

Some people have critical thinking skills:
Quote:
"Black Conservatives Fund calls on the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigations to investigate the claims of voter fraud, wire and mail fraud, and other illegal election activities that may have been committed by Senator Thad Cochran and his campaign aides Saleem Baird and Kirk Sims.

...Board member Anita MonCrief shares the dismay many black conservatives have voiced about the allegations, saying, “As black Americans, it is insulting to us all that in 2014, decades after the horrors of Jim Crow that the Cochran campaign would use black voters in such a manner. Anyone that thinks it's ok to lure black voters to the polls with money and the implied promise of government handouts does not deserve to be a servant of the people.”
http://www.blackconservativesfund.co...thad-cochran-a

Old 07-02-2014, 09:52 AM

Pete "the cheat" Perry is being investigated by the FEC:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/02/fe...-thad-cochran/

Old 07-02-2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Self-respect for not whoring out their votes for a mere $15 and Cochran's racist lies. What's the matter... is self-respect not a familiar concept?

Some people have critical thinking skills:Black Conservatives Fund
Self-respect is a minimum. I'm talking about other results, such as policies. What kind of policies would have Blacks gotten from McDaniel?

And who are you to tell Blacks whom they should vote for? It isn't your business. Furthermore, you have no authority to say that only Black conservatives have critical thinking skills.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Self-respect is a minimum. I'm talking about other results, such as policies. What kind of policies would have Blacks gotten from McDaniel?
What have they gotten from Cochran all these years? Nothing:
Quote:
Thad Cochran won a primary runoff by turning out the black vote. Now they are asking — what are you going to do for us?

...Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) agreed that Cochran has an opportunity to support the black community. “What I hope happens is that he comes to the realization that African-Americans are the reason I have this final six years and therefore I’m going to try and be more responsible than I have been,” Cleaver said.
Congressional Black Caucus to Thad Cochran: You owe us - Anna Palmer and Lauren French - POLITICO.com

Cochran never did a damn thing for Blacks other than illegally bribe them $15 to vote for him.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:13 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
Quote:

The same they will get from Cochran, nothing. Since the economy is better I doubt Cochran would be against cutting funding for food cards. Cochran has nothing to lose this his last term and looking how that election went do you think Cochran will stand on principle and deliver for the blacks? I doubt that and we shall see.

I could care less who blacks vote for I am concerned on the shady way that election was done and IMO the blacks were used like a hooker and will be tossed aside. Why you are for this type of treatment towards blacks?

Old 07-02-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The same they will get from Cochran, nothing. Since the economy is better I doubt Cochran would be against cutting funding for food cards. Cochran has nothing to lose this his last term and looking how that election went do you think Cochran will stand on principle and deliver for the blacks? I doubt that and we shall see.

I could care less who blacks vote for I am concerned on the shady way that election was done and IMO the blacks were used like a hooker and will be tossed aside. Why you are for this type of treatment towards blacks?
Well, if Blacks wouldn't have gotten anything from McDaniel, then it shouldn't really matter.

And the "food cards", why the assumption that all Blacks want are food stamps?

The thing is, there are so many discussions about who Blacks vote for, ad nauseam, and I think all it boils down to it anger towards Blacks.

I never said I was for any kind of treatment. My point is this. All anyone ever thinks about is "why do Blacks vote Democrat"?

Old 07-02-2014, 11:10 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What have they gotten from Cochran all these years? Nothing: Congressional Black Caucus to Thad Cochran: You owe us - Anna Palmer and Lauren French - POLITICO.com

Cochran never did a damn thing for Blacks other than illegally bribe them $15 to vote for him.
So you are saying that all the Black voters that showed up at the polls to vote, did so only because they were bribed? Or did so because they were too stupid to independently evaluate McDaniel and Cochran and choose Cochran over McDaniel?

Old 07-02-2014, 11:52 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So you are saying that all the Black voters that showed up at the polls to vote, did so only because they were bribed? Or did so because they were too stupid to independently evaluate McDaniel and Cochran and choose Cochran over McDaniel?
Where have you been? They didn't independently do a damn thing. They NEVER would have gotten out to the polls if they weren't race hustled. A few blacks from the area already had said as much. Now they feel used and are upset about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections