Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 12:16 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times

Advertisements

You cannot print your own ballot. You can print out a voter registration form. Hardly the same thing.

The fuss is that voting has been made easier by mailing out a paper ballot to every registered voter, not just the ones most likely to vote. So infrequent voters are more likely to vote since they will have a ballot sent to them and not have to seek it out.

Apparently, the idea of making it easier to vote is threatening to some people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 12:23 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
The words coming out of James O"Keefe's mouth didn't bother me. The ones coming out of Meredith Hicks do:

When he (O"Keefe) raised the issue of filling out some of the unused ballots that are mailed to every household in the state this month, he was told by Meredith Hicks, the director of Work for Progress, a liberal group funded by Democratic Super PACS.: “That is not even like lying or something, if someone throws out a ballot, like if you want to fill it out you should do it.

It's on the video you didn't watch. So, who am I to believe....you, or my lying eyes?
It was proven that he manipulated the ACORN video.

It was proven that he attempted to set up a reporter.

It was proven that he broke into the offices of a federal employee.

He has no credibility.

None.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:34 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,379,835 times
So, what he does and says bothers you but what she does and says doesn't. Interesting.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:38 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Ms Malkin is woefully uninformed.

She clearly knows little-to-nothing about voting in Colorado.

Why, I wonder, is she so put out about a mechanism that likely will increase voter turnout?

What is it about high voter turnout that scares these people so much?
Especially when the same person turns out 1,000 times and dead people vote.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:43 PM

By the way if someone calls you and asks if you plan to vote---ALWAYS SAY YES NO MATTER WHAT--- they have a tape showing how to vote for those who don't vote---from the Dems of course. Sickening how they steal elections.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
So, what he does and says bothers you but what she does and says doesn't. Interesting.
What's interesting?
He created the scenario and got one or two people to agree that it could work.

Unless you can prove that either of those people would actually carry out his plan, it means less than nothing.

For all we know, they were agreeing to get him to go away.

Conservative Filmmaker's Attempt To Prove Voter Fraud In Colorado Blows Up In His Face

Old 10-22-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
By the way if someone calls you and asks if you plan to vote---ALWAYS SAY YES NO MATTER WHAT--- they have a tape showing how to vote for those who don't vote---from the Dems of course. Sickening how they steal elections.
Really? And what exactly does this tape instruct people to do?

Old 10-22-2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Really? And what exactly does this tape instruct people to do?
The person was a son of a Democrat Senator and he told people to call around to see who was not going to vote than go and vote for them. Easy to do when no photo ID is needed.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...aud+in+America

Geesh I just went on youtube to see about voter fraud and this page came up. More of problem than I thought.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:47 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default Pot calling its self Black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Michelle Malkin Blasts Colorado Law as 'Voter Fraud Frankenstein' | Fox News Insider

Stealing elections all over America I see. Will they get away with it?
Democrats are hard at work and this is clearly in violation of voter law. Where is the back up? My back room laywer instinct tells me they modified Federal law and therefore is Illegal.

Its funny we Do not see DOJ sending lawyers in for fraud?

If Dems are crying voter fraud we should play the game to the fullest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections