Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 12:06 PM

288 posts, read 212,286 times

Advertisements

When the dust clears, Hillary will emerge as the first female president of USA. Among all candidates she has the most extensive experience, she has great communication skills, has appeal with the younger voters, as well as older ones, dominates among hispanic, women and african american voters. She did a great job as first lady, then senator, and excellent work as secretary of state, constantly visiting other countries and strengthening our international relations. Sure according to fake, I mean, fox news and tehadists she is the worst person ever, but considering the source, well, you know......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2015, 12:19 PM

998 posts, read 665,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
When the dust clears, Hillary will emerge as the first female president of USA. Among all candidates she has the most extensive experience, she has great communication skills, has appeal with the younger voters, as well as older ones, dominates among hispanic, women and african american voters. She did a great job as first lady, then senator, and excellent work as secretary of state, constantly visiting other countries and strengthening our international relations. Sure according to fake, I mean, fox news and tehadists she is the worst person ever, but considering the source, well, you know......
Is this the new Clinton campaign strategy? Hire staffers to join online forums and post positive messages about her? Hillary is a strange reptilian creature, and potentially could be the subject of a criminal investigation for her mishandling of classified government documents. People have already made up their mind and they don't want her in the White House. Her polling reflects this fact.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:24 PM

39,082 posts, read 51,266,875 times
That is the mostly likely outcome at this point in time, but there is a lot of distance between now and the election. Kasich is the only one who can beat her knowing what we know now. But I doubt Republicans will pick him. We'll see.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:29 PM

186 posts, read 158,583 times
Quote:
Hi El,
Can you please tell me, what has she accomplished? What are her great achievements that make her the best candidate? Please enlighten me, I am dying to hear this one!

Old 08-04-2015, 12:36 PM

33,587 posts, read 18,183,766 times
Just what the country needs.. another lying , manipulative spender who cashes in through her charity that was suppose to help Haiti.. Hillary is a power hungry , money hungry elitist who loves to spend other peoples money and grows rich doing it.. dems are stupid..

Old 08-04-2015, 01:18 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,503,810 times
Quote:
Hillary will emerge as the first female president ....her best chance was back in 08

she has the most extensive experience...and ZERO experience managing anything

She did a great job as first lady.......really??...how...by standing by her man, as he screwed a dozen women??

then senator.....just what did she do as a senator??

and excellent work as secretary of state....really...so you think violating security rules is excellent work??..

hillary is a floundering dying fish out of water

Old 08-04-2015, 01:54 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,540,785 times
Quote:
I know liberal Democrats were all giddy when a black man finally became President, but a woman? Its never, EVER going to happen in the US. Are people who actually think Hillary can win too stupid to realize something as simple as our middle eastern and Asian allies? Like it or not PC liberals, women are still considered very inferior to men in many countries we have strong international relations with. Having a woman as President would negatively effect those relations dramatically. A woman will NEVER become POTUS.

Old 08-04-2015, 02:11 PM

288 posts, read 212,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TateFan333 View Post
Hi El,
Can you please tell me, what has she accomplished? What are her great achievements that make her the best candidate? Please enlighten me, I am dying to hear this one!
The one thing fox slaves, and Teahaddists don't want to hear is the truth, they can't stand the mainstream media because they present facts, anything they hear that opposes the lies and Bullsh** they hear at fox(fake) news, has the same effect that holy water has on the possessed...

Old 08-04-2015, 02:18 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,941,788 times
Quote:
The one thing fox slaves, and Teahaddists don't want to hear is the truth, they can't stand the mainstream media because they present facts, anything they hear that opposes the lies and Bullsh** they hear at fox(fake) news, has the same effect that holy water has on the possessed...
As an independent, I have watched both the mainstream media as well as having looked at fox. I will agree that fox is right biased, one would have to be blind not to see it. That said, the main street media is just as left biased as fox is right biased. Step back and take a long hard look. All media is biased plain and simple. If you swallow the Kool Aide of one or the other, then that is what you watch.

Old 08-04-2015, 02:24 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,905,693 times
Quote:
When the dust clears, Hillary will emerge as the first female president of USA. Among all candidates she has...appeal with the younger voters
I don't think this is very accurate. Younger libs want Bernie, not Hillary. That doesn't mean they'll happily vote for Hillary should she become the nominee, but they're not exactly thrilled with Hillary at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections