Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 11:44 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,959 times

Advertisements

Bernie is useless.

Donald would get rid of them.

That's what i'm talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2015, 11:45 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I would have told them to get of my face and pushed them away.
Lol, conservatives and Hillary's camp would be like, "ZOMG, Bernie physically assaulted unarmed African-American women!! What a racist and misogynist!"

And of course, they would have all jumped him before anyone else can break it up, and Bernie would have fallen and broken his hip. Drops out of the race.

As a social experiment, please go up to any four young African-American women and "push them away." See what will ensue. Hint, they won't just apologize and run away with their tails between their legs.

Mick

Old 08-12-2015, 11:47 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I agree 100% that he needed to have security officers or police officers prevent unauthorized people from approaching the podium. But my question is if you were Bernie on that podium that day (and presumably his bodyguards were asleep at the wheel, or he didn't have any protection for some reason), what would you have done differently?

Mick
This is a fair question,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnbwUT7lBg

When one of the ladies said

"you are going to listen to her now, otherwise, your event would be shut down"

I would keep on talking to my audiences, and embarrass the hell out of them. I won't make eye contact and I would just keep on talking, pretending they were not even there.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:50 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Bernie is useless.

Donald would get rid of them.

That's what i'm talking about.
Like this? Have you been watching too much WWE? It's fake, you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJytfc-RhjE

Mick

Old 08-12-2015, 11:52 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Showing tremendous self control is a weakness? Do we want a hot head as our President, with access to the nuclear missile launch button?

Mick
1st of all, you don't have any idea whatsoever if he was "showing tremendous self control" or not.

He MIGHT have been. OR he could just as plausibly be a weak person and a doormat.

I don't pretend to know which was the case here, but to act like you do is laughable.

2nd of all, is the only alternative to rolling over and hanging your head in shame, being a "hot head"?

I don't think so.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:55 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,959 times
Quote:
Like this? Have you been watching too much WWE? It's fake, you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJytfc-RhjE

Mick
China has no respect for Obama.

Donald would knock them out.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:55 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Imagine these two women as foreign leaders

"President sanders, give us ... or your country would be attacked."

sanders "...... ok"

You need to be in control in ANY situations if you want to lead the United states of America.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:00 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
If the BLM crowd has an ounce of common sense, they will leave Trump alone. One confrontation and his poll numbers will soar into the 50's.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:00 PM

998 posts, read 665,397 times
Quote:
Lol, conservatives and Hillary's camp would be like, "ZOMG, Bernie physically assaulted unarmed African-American women!! What a racist and misogynist!"

Mick
He should have had a competent security detail in place to prevent them from storming the stage in the first place. Second, he didn't need to get in a physical altercation with them. Democrats are all about diplomacy right? But all he did was stand aside, hang his head like a lost little boy, and then proceeded to leave the stage without addressing any of his supporters. The guy is not a leader; he is weak.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:01 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,614,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
This is a style little different than the current Dem. leader who crawled on his hands and knees around the world apologizing.
I would still support Sanders over Hillary who wouldn't speak in an event security didn't control. She won't put herself in a position to have the mic. taken from her. She would have a nuclear melt down being treated like that by the peasant class.

I'd love to see that wicked witch of the west melt down.... and her silly little dog, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections