Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 10:38 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,284,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Well if he only knew that Mexico's "Mexicans" hail from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras and Mexico does deport them all back to Guatemala if they try to sneak into Chiapas or The Yucatan and get caught.
Mexico is the richest nation in Latin America (It has GDP per capita on a par with the Russian Federation and higher than Brazil or China) and Mexicans have little or no reason to come to El Norte but we can't say that for Central America.

Mexico is the richest nation in Latin America? Chile and Argentina have better economies than Mexico. per GDP per capita and have more stable governments and rule of law than Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2015, 10:47 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,311,084 times
I have a feeling BLM has made changes in their plans.

Old 08-25-2015, 10:52 PM

4,587 posts, read 3,416,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
I have a feeling BLM has made changes in their plans.
Sorry, who is BLM?

Old 08-25-2015, 10:54 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,832,591 times
Black Lives Matter

Old 08-25-2015, 10:57 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,311,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Sorry, who is BLM?
Well, it used to be Bureau of Land Management until some enterprising blacks decided they can make money off it and called it Black Lives Matter. Their specialty is storming the stage and grabbing the mic from candidates AND make them apologize to boot. Jorge was sort of like them but he was swiftly dispatched.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:12 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,143,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
no wonder Latinos are low information voters, they have the likes of Jorge Ramos and others feeding them lies and garbage as news.
Your statement sounds very racist. There are probably Latinos that didn't support Jorge Ramos' actions that you just turned off with your way of thinking. You should judge people individually and stop stereotyping...

Old 08-26-2015, 12:21 AM

118 posts, read 126,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Jorge is an activist for illegal immigrants breaking U.S. LAWS....he has an agenda and all his questions and statements are bias.

Trump should have asked Ramos what do Mexico his motherland does to illegals breaking their laws in Mexico and then comeback and complain about Trump.
Jorge's agenda is clear - to confuse Americans by using the term "immigration" in place of "illegal immigration". They are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. When Jorge says, "Trump is against immigration!" it paints Trump as being against legal immigration which he is not. Funny how Jorge conveniently leaves out the word "illegal". It's a dirty little trick and he should be ashamed of himself.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:43 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,696,171 times
He deported him and then brought him back just like he said he would.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:46 AM

991 posts, read 630,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Yup. Hitler probably would have kicked out the Jews and George Wallace the Blacks for having the audacity to question the white blonde haired would be ruler.
The rest of the candidates do not have the balls, the stones, the huevos, the fortitude, the spine, the single minded drive, the FU money nor the power to take on the GOPe, the CoC, the MSM, and the Corruptocrats and leave them crying and asking what in the hell just happened?
Why does my butt hurt so much?

Trump does, and he has shown us he has no problem putting a lot of butt hurt into the aforementioned groups.

Do I trust Trump 100%?

No!!

Is he the only one who isn't funded by the CoC or other self interested big donors?
Yes!!

Walker is a good man. I see that. I saw him hold out against immense pressure in Wisconsin.
Cruz is a better man. Saw him stand up to leadership, and call them liars.
They have taken on sacred cows. I give them that.

Trump has been skewering the sacred cows on his lance as he rushes enemy positions.

The mans frigging lance looks like a shish kebab.

Walker and Cruz showed fortitude before they started running.
Since .. not so much.

Trump is slaying the opposition, and driving their women and children before him before salting their fields.

He is a flawed man, but as I said, the Lord works in mysterious ways. A lot of us have been praying for a Dirty Harry style ass kicker to represent us.

That is why he will win.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:51 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,912,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The other reporters present didn't have your opinion fortunately, Trump is near the end and is doing more damage to the GOP. How many other reporters from major networks have been forcibly removed in recent history for asking questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Sounds like something cons would call censorship if it were Obama and Ed Henry.
If Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity went to a White House presser and was rude and acted like Ramos did, I'd expect Obama to toss them out of the room too....

.....Only Obama probably wouldn't do that, because he's a Liberal, which means he's a soft pansy with no backbone. Spineless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He is a representative for a major network, any other examples of a candidate removing a journalist?

Did you watch the Black Lives Matter protestors interrupt Bernie Sanders, I know, I know Trump isn't PC.

Ever been to a press conference where the loudest question wins? Seems like Trump could have just answered the questions.
That's right, he's a bulldog, not a pansy puppy like Sanders, O'Malley, or most of the other Liberals, and even some Republicans. Jeb Bush comes to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections