Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 10:27 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
This is the latest poll I've found, surveying North Carolina. Trump is still doing well, actually better on this poll than the last time it was done in August. Bush took quite a tumble.

Trump Steady in NC; Biden Polls Well - Public Policy Polling
Demoralizing Trump and his supporters are in full swing. This 6.5% margin poll is all they talk about. All of a sudden nobody else is doing any polling. This is a first test for Trump himself. It is difficult not to have self doubt watching wall to wall reports of your demise. I have sensed just a tad of it in the past day or two. They relentlessly push him to take back his words and be someone he is not. That’s what O’Reilly was doing tonight and finally got him to ever so slightly take back his clown comment. This was a first. Not good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 11:57 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,487,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Demoralizing Trump and his supporters are in full swing. This 6.5% margin poll is all they talk about. All of a sudden nobody else is doing any polling. This is a first test for Trump himself. It is difficult not to have self doubt watching wall to wall reports of your demise. I have sensed just a tad of it in the past day or two. They relentlessly push him to take back his words and be someone he is not. That’s what O’Reilly was doing tonight and finally got him to ever so slightly take back his clown comment. This was a first. Not good.
Just wait until he's elected, and the deportations start. These media people will be interviewing people, their kids, looking for any chance to smear him. It only gets worse from here. As Trump supporters we have to be ready for how ugly this will get. This is only the beginning. When he wins Iowa all hell will break loose.

Old 09-30-2015, 01:52 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
Just wait until he's elected, and the deportations start. These media people will be interviewing people, their kids, looking for any chance to smear him. It only gets worse from here. As Trump supporters we have to be ready for how ugly this will get. This is only the beginning. When he wins Iowa all hell will break loose.
Gonna be a long wait on both counts.

Trump has as much chance of winning the presidency as Mickey Mouse.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:57 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
It'll be SO entertaining to watch how the GOP dumps Trump and then which establishment stuffed shirt they'll prop up for defeat in 2016.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:49 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It'll be SO entertaining to watch how the GOP dumps Trump and then which establishment stuffed shirt they'll prop up for defeat in 2016.

late poll, according to Yahoo (which I do not always trust) USA shows him in 3 rd place now. I didn't take time to read the article. I have to go water walk; I am sure by the time I get back some of you will have read it and voiced your opinions.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:56 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
I love how Trump is living in the heads of the moronic left. They have nobody; the republicans have many and Trump, if he chooses to stay, will likely not only be the republican nominee but will trounce any dem they put up. Trump appeals to a very, very wide audience.
Really? Since this is a thread about polls, I would point you to the numerous head-to-head polls in which Hillary, Biden and even Sanders beat Trump. Your theory is nice, though.

Mick

Old 09-30-2015, 07:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
As a Trump supporter, you should be ready for massive disappointment when Trump is unable to make good on ANY of his election promises.

How quicky he has backtracked on his 'boycott' of Fox News! That's twice now in what . . a month?

What a GREAT NEGOTIATOR.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:42 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,213,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
As a Trump supporter, you should be ready for massive disappointment when Trump is unable to make good on ANY of his election promises.

How quicky he has backtracked on his 'boycott' of Fox News! That's twice now in what . . a month?

What a GREAT NEGOTIATOR.

You do realize that he doesn't need to change any existing law to meet his immigration promises? Right?!?!

Thick skull much people? Really it is quite easy. We aren't enforcing our immigration laws. Don't need any new ones really.

Simple to build a wall and start enforcing e-verify and clamping down on those employing illegals.

Apply pressure to Sanctuary cities....

Easy peasy.....

Yet you guys go around and keep saying can't can't can't this or that.....

Old 09-30-2015, 09:13 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Good point. The wait times for immigration interviews for persons from Mexico, assuming you even qualify, goes back to 1997. On the one hand we got this elaborate scheme where people have to wait for 20 years just to get an interview and then we have people just walking over the border.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:29 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
late poll, according to Yahoo (which I do not always trust) USA shows him in 3 rd place now. I didn't take time to read the article. I have to go water walk; I am sure by the time I get back some of you will have read it and voiced your opinions.
Do you have a link to the Yahoo poll? I am not doubting you. Rather, I would like to check the entire poll plus others which they might have. Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections