Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 08:00 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,695,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Hmmm ... Do YOU happen to know if The Donald is playing around on his current wife? I think not. So let me help you out on your failed attempt at reading comprehension. My comment about Hart's behavior was at the beginning of his announcement to run ... thus, LOSER FROM THE GIT-GO. I stand by that comment since you are unable to point out ANY marital infidelity by The Donald since his announcement. Yours is a lame attempt at apples and oranges.

El Nox
Leopards don't change their spots.
The man is a serial adulterer.

It's just a matter of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 09:45 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,447,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

Does the same apply to YOU and all of YOUR past errors?

El Nox

Old 10-13-2015, 12:30 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,648,683 times
Trump will be hosting SNL on Nov 7th on NBC.

Old 10-13-2015, 04:32 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,695,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Trump will be hosting SNL on Nov 7th on NBC.
Now, this is where we should start getting all of the "what sort of serious candidate demeans him/herself by appearing on entertainment programs?" a la Obama's appearance on The Daily Show, etc.

But we won't 'cause, that's different.
Or something.

Old 10-13-2015, 04:39 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,967,098 times
Quote:

El Nox
It applies to everyone.

Donald Trump cheated his creditors and cheated on his wives. Serial cheater.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:01 PM

25,942 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Of course not. That was my point. Trumpets need to realize that those who have an unfavorable view of Trump are not necessarily Pro-amnesty. Many dislike him for other reasons.

If you want a candidate wiith a strong stance against illegal immigration, that's fine, but consider choosing someone who is electable, someone who takes his candidancy seriously, not a reality TV star who goes around calling people idiots and morons and making unrealistic promises. Don't get mad at others for not liking him, the average American is not attracted to such negativity.
Unlike the crowded that is choosing a candidate that supports illegals or a candidate because she is a woman, the rest of us with commonsense and patriotism are actually thinking it through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
very well stated....it's really the totality of the candidate, and in totality, this guy Trump is a clown.
I don't think the "clown" is Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
The vast majority of citizens want the wall and we want the illegals deported.
You got it right and people are now speaking up like never before because it looks like we might actually get someone in office that listens to the people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
According to a recent Bloomburg poll, 55% of Americans oppose the wall, 41% favor it, 4% not sure.
1,001 people? Well, tell you what, we'll send them along on the bus if they want to live with the illegals rather than make the other 318+ million suffer from the effects of the horror that illegal immigration has become for OUR country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Nuts, clowns. You just can't be civil, can you?
Quote:
Yep ... any idiot can become a billionaire ... so much for imbeciles and morons. Guess they have to work.

El Nox
Quote:
Let's do this - focus on the totality of the immigration, not just focusing on one race, ethnicity. Hard do do for the party of non-PC racists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Follow your own advice. You have yet to state any logical support for a candidate YOU support. All your activity is concentrated on insulting and denigrating Trump. That's it. So yes, it does make me wonder about the basis for the intensity of your dislike and the inordinate amount of time you spend expressing it.
I know, most people are kind of tired of it. Seriously, this is a going to be a contest between individuals so simply shooting down one candidate makes it a little lop-sided. An intelligent debate requires intelligent people participating.

Quote:
Over a year until the election. Not a single Democratic debate has occurred. A lot can change in the next year. I've posted supporting comments for Bush, Kasich, Rubio, a few others.

This clown Trump is so potentially damaging to our country, he needs to be exposed. I'm praying for a Gary Hart incident......but even that wouldn't change his follower's allegiance to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=cRly-0wwl_g
I thought you were a Democrat: You like Rubio here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/tampa...op-debate.html but in 2010, you voted for Democrats locally: http://www.city-data.com/forum/tampa...-you-vote.html

Quote:
If it weren't for my country's well being, I'd love to watch this guy try to bluff his way through a full term just for entertainment value.
Which country is that?

Quote:

El Nox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
It applies to everyone.

Donald Trump cheated his creditors and cheated on his wives. Serial cheater.
OK, this starts to make sense. The illegals entered the country illegally so with the those that feel you continue to repeat your "crimes" and/or "immoral" acts, they are not surprised when the illegals steal identities, hatch babies for cash, commit all sorts of additional criminal acts because they expect it because in their world no one ever goes for the straight and narrow. So, it all comes together

Illegals have no sense of right or wrong and per what is being said there, they never will.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:39 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,967,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

OK, this starts to make sense. The illegals entered the country illegally so with the those that feel you continue to repeat your "crimes" and/or "immoral" acts, they are not surprised when the illegals steal identities, hatch babies for cash, commit all sorts of additional criminal acts because they expect it because in their world no one ever goes for the straight and narrow. So, it all comes together

Illegals have no sense of right or wrong and per what is being said there, they never will.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Donald Trump is still a despicable human being regardless of his stance on illegal immigration. His views on illegal immigration don't erase his shady past.

What makes you think we can just forget it all, forget that he cheated his creditors and his wives. Would you trust a thief and a cheater just because he shares some of your views?

Old 10-13-2015, 06:07 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,447,754 times
Quote:
Now, this is where we should start getting all of the "what sort of serious candidate demeans him/herself by appearing on entertainment programs?" a la Obama's appearance on The Daily Show, etc.

But we won't 'cause, that's different.
Or something.
Quote:

Quote:

El Nox
Do you have an answer yet?

El Nox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections