Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 01:49 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times

Advertisements

These two ladies say to "Ditch that Democrat Plantation" switch to Donald Trump. (instead of King Hillary)
  • Bad news for The King.
  • Good News for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUGu1igsyY

Old 10-25-2015, 01:56 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,225,735 times
That's two out of 47 million, and my guess is Ben carson used them fro practice. Not exactly a landslide...

Old 10-25-2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That's two out of 47 million, ..
So when King Hillary can only get a couple of hundred people to show up at her rallies, does this mean she will lose because that's only 200 out of 322 million?

I didn't think so.

i.e. The King's support among the Black community isn't guaranteed at all. These ladies prove it.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:24 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Have you hard a word about blacks from Democrats? Their new darlings are the Hispanics? Blacks are going WTF? We’ve been literally slaving here for couple of generations and these folks waltz in and get all the attention. A good chunk of the black vote is ripe for picking. Just down the road from here there is a shuttered knitting plant in a magnificent structure just waiting to come back to life again. If I were Trump I would go and stand before plants like that and tell the mostly black residents how he would bring them back.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:29 PM

Yep.

"Democrat Plantation" are some pretty powerful words.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:42 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That's two out of 47 million, and my guess is Ben carson used them fro practice. Not exactly a landslide...
It depends on what those two do. I think they are great! They tell it like it is.

And there are more than two and a growing number of blacks whose platform is "We don't want handouts; we want a hand up." and they are well aware that amnesty for illegals will be more negative to them than any other group. The Democrats now are focused on winning the Hispanic vote by offering up our country to them.

There is a message and it is that blacks want the same thing as the whites that support Donald Trump and the same thing that all legal citizens that care about our country want. Trump crosses all the demographics is skimming at this point but the support will grow as the word gets out.

College Grads Are Still Hurting Over Debt and Joblessness*|*Felix W. Ortiz III
SHOCK POLL: Trump receives 25% of black vote in general election matchup | The American Mirror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEe4GRqXx7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3bAKsV1fY

Trump is my first choice and Carson is my second choice. This is primarily based on their stance on illegal immigration. Carson doesn't go as far as Trump with it, but it still gets a handle on it.

I think the majority of people that support Trump hear "jobs" and blacks need jobs and have been hardest hit by illegal labor.

Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty | National Review Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os7kmpCzkrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-yQE6kJtNI

Citizens of ALL races and cultures are waking up to the horror that illegal immigration is. Deal with it!

If not Trump, they'll move to another GOP candidate. Democratic party is the party of the illegal immigrants, their sympathizers and their exploiters.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 10-25-2015 at 03:08 PM..

Old 10-25-2015, 02:49 PM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
There's an article on Yahoo right now about how before the recession, the average American had $700 in their checking accts compared to today where they have over $4,000. The Democrats repeatedly tell us that the recession is over where as the American people are demonstrating that it is far from over by making sure they have enough in their checking accts to last them a couple of months.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:57 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So when King Hillary can only get a couple of hundred people to show up at her rallies, does this mean she will lose because that's only 200 out of 322 million?

I didn't think so.

i.e. The King's support among the Black community isn't guaranteed at all. These ladies prove it.
An August polled revealed that eighty percent of black adults have a favorable impression of Hillary Clinton.

EIGHTY PERCENT.

A YouTube video featuring a staggering two people doesn't come close to negating this massive advantage.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:58 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
An August polled revealed that eighty percent of black adults have a favorable impression of Hillary Clinton.

EIGHTY PERCENT.

A YouTube video featuring a staggering two people doesn't come close to negating this massive advantage.
This is October. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...in-a-new-poll/ Ever hear "That was then, this is now?" and one more: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortney...llary-n2060267

Old 10-25-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
An August polled revealed that eighty percent of black adults have a favorable impression of Hillary Clinton. EIGHTY PERCENT. A YouTube video featuring a staggering two people doesn't come close to negating this massive advantage.
Polls don't go into the voter booth. And the thing about polls there are plenty to choose from. Such as .....

From Here Powdered Wig Society Latest presidential poll shows that Donald Trump destroys Hillary Clinton in head-to-head contest, Trump taking 70% of the electoral votes - Powdered Wig Society

Most likely because of people like these ladies who are not letting themselves be defined by traditional rules. This is the failure of the establishment candidate and their blind supporters. They still think it's the late 1990s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections