Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 07:08 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,449,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo99 View Post
Biden will never become the nominee under any circumstances. He can't win. He is totally uninspiring. He'd flame out with one of his inappropriate comments and / or behavior.
I agree with everything but the first sentence. The DNC has the same problem with Bernie that the RNC has with The Donald. Both are fracturing their parties, but one (as of today) has the real possibility of doing same. If billary is out, the DNC (under wasser-woman) will spike the convention to keep Bernie out and that only leaves Uncle Joe. Yeah, the taxachussetts woman is an outside chance ... but a very outside chance. Remember, Uncle Joe once said that if something happened to the WH moslem, nothing would change when he took over. And yes, the DNC wants a third term moslem.

El Nox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 06:50 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
btw, current odds have Hillary to face Federal charges at 3-1
and Hillary not to face charges at 1-4.

We're all awaiting the indictments that the right has been saying were coming for years now. Not just on the current investigation, but all of the others going all the way back to Robert Fiske and Ken Starr.

Remember him? Maybe you're too young.

AllPolitics - Players - Kenneth W. Starr

That last sentence in the linked article pretty much says it all.

And after all, Starr only wasted about $70 million with his pointless "investigation" that resulted in... nothing.

Kenneth Starr’s $70 million bag of garbage - Salon.com

We've all been down this road with the GOP headhunters vs the Clintons for decades now. There's absolutely no indication that the email "scandal" will be anything more than an empty net. Again.
Just like all the others.

But the Pubs keep hoping and praying that something will turn up. They're slow learners.

More than that, they're scared.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:35 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
Update necessary, per former Speaker of the House comments:

Boehner’s comments also included a reference to the ongoing FBI investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was at the State Department, speculating on what might happen if the scandal widens.
“Don’t be shocked … if two weeks before the convention,here comes Joe Biden parachuting in and Barack Obama fanning the flames to make it all happen,” the former speaker said.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-29-2016 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: hotlinking

Old 04-28-2016, 10:41 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,988 times
Quote:
Update necessary, per former Speaker of the House comments:

Boehner’s comments also included a reference to the ongoing FBI investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was at the State Department, speculating on what might happen if the scandal widens.
“Don’t be shocked … if two weeks before the convention,here comes Joe Biden parachuting in and Barack Obama fanning the flames to make it all happen,†the former speaker said.
Savior Joe

Old 04-28-2016, 11:12 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Evidently there is some rumor going around in circles that
are not yet public involving the DoJ and FBI and Ms. Clinton.
These involve both the Benghazi operation and the Clinton Foundation
scandals.
What I've heard is that the scandals will deepen and personal
charges and asset seizures are a strong possibility.
This will happen with full cooperation of the Obama administration.
Obama is even more guilty than Hillary, but he will scapegoat her
and then the Clinton Foundation scandal will debilitate her.
Charges and other actions will be on both federal and individual
state levels.
The timetable is vague, however, and there is a lesser possibility
that Clintonites in positions of power or even undetected could
thwart this from taking place.
It's really in a state of flux but it has some Democrat insiders
ready to drop Hillary like a hot potato. Still, if this all actually
happens, they won't rally around Bernie Sanders.
Joe Biden will be the nominee.

Sorry, I can't share the sources.

Will bump this down the road if it really shakes out.
She will survive as a public figure, and won't go to jail or
anything like that, but she will be eliminated as a candidate.
they have been talking about that for years, now, and yet, nothing is done....
and nothing will be done, it is a shame that the DOJ ignores what is going on.

However, I could be wrong, but honestly, if they haven't done anything up until now, they never will.

I really do not think she would have run for President, if they were going to do anything with her?
However, I could be wrong, so, please do correct me, if you believe so?

Old 04-28-2016, 11:15 AM

Boehner is retired, but knows all involved.

If the FBI indicts Hillary, the Democratic Party will ask Joe Biden
to step in, and Obama will bless it !

Biden would win on the first ballot of the DNC Convention !

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-29-2016 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: hotlinking

Old 04-28-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
However, I could be wrong, but honestly, if they haven't done anything up until now, they never will.
WRONG ! Consider:

1) Hillary is gathering all the delegates needed to lock it up.
If they disrupted the process too early, Sanders would win.
This way, BIDEN will win !!!!

2) FBI/DOJ building a better case as time goes on.

Old 04-29-2016, 05:03 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Hillary, herself, chuckled just the other day as she dismissed yet another question about those emails, by saying and before that, there was Benghazi.

Sure, Hillary. And before that we had Charlie Trie, the Buddhist monks, cattlegate, filegate, Vince Foster, the Rose Law Firm Billing Records, dead pets ("Have you found your cat yet?"--Nice.), Madison Guaranty S&L...

These Arkansas hicks move in a foul orbit of scandal and corruption that would do in the rest of us. Like I said, Roaches and the Clintons will emerge from a mushroom cloud. What a claim to fame.
It makes me wonder, just what the heck else had been going on before them? They got caught due to social media....however, who killed Kennedy? They still have not opened those files?

The thing that really scares me, is, Kennedy wanted to make changes the establishment didn't like....

and maybe, that is why this country is in the position it is in.

Colin Powell, and his wife were on a talk show years ago, and he was asked if he was going to run for President, b/c a lot of people loved him, and his wife automatically chimed in, "no, we'd fear for his life".

my thinking is this....we sold so much of our real estate to foreign governments, which is why we had to go global. The huge money cartels, along with our corporations, signed on to build plants overseas....

and you mean to tell me, just now, long after 911 they are telling misinformed people that they "think" most of the people who flew those planes were arabs? Polize, that is how truly misinformed we are.

The media has also become an partnership with our government, because they to are so rich.

I know a whole lot of people do not know this but Disney, owns 2 TV Media corporations. Disney is democratic, and you wouldn't fine me ever visiting their parks. They are just as corrupt. They want to hire illegals, just like most other corporations in America.

Old 05-26-2016, 12:36 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Talking Trump Says that DNC will Slip in Biden To Keep "crazy" Bernie from getting Nomination

Has to be seen to be believed. Trump hints that Hillary is already finished and DNC will be stuck with Biden or Crazy Bernie.

YUGE Crowd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk1FPSCaOhc

Old 05-26-2016, 12:39 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
I have been saying that for weeks now lol... I bet if Biden would accept, it would be a done deal. The DNC would blackmail HRC into dropping out due to undisclosed health issues and Biden would replace her. I do not think Bernie is at all in these plans. DNC will never give it to Bernie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections