Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 04:23 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,071,496 times

Advertisements

So, all of a sudden, after Hillary Clinton says Trump is being used in a terrorist recruitment videos one turns up. When she said it, no one could find one, even the Trump haters in the media. So one has to ask the questions:

1. If you believe Hillary Clinton, how did she know such a video was in the pipeline? Does she have ties to al-Shabab (al-Qaeda affiliate in Somalia) so she had the inside track? Maybe extra attention should be paid to any of her e-mails that mentioned al-Qaeda, al-Shabab or Somalia? Maybe it's her current communications (and that of her husband and Huma Abedin) that need scrutiny?

Al-Shabab militant group uses Donald Trump in propaganda film - BBC News

2. If you don't believe Hillary Clinton, because she makes up stuff like her under attack Bosnia sniper story, did she recklessly contribute to the making of a recruitment video by suggesting one for which they complied?

After The Trump Terror Vid, Can We Start Calling Her 'Al Shabaab Media Advisor Hillary Clinton'?

Al-Shabaab Terror Group Takes Hillary Clinton’s Advice, Uses Donald Trump In New Recruitment Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 04:26 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,460,735 times
Where are the tin foil hats when I need one?

Old 01-02-2016, 04:29 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,310,868 times
Damnit. Where's my Reynolds Wrap when I need it.

Ben Carson caused a shortage.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:11 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,230,806 times
I think they can make videos quickly so I don't think she's in direct communication with them. She's more of a media advisor. In the same sense that the San Bernardino shooters were inspired by ISIS, Al Shabab was inspired by Hillary Clinton.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:19 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
She loves titles and now she has a new one. Al Shabaab Media Advisor, Hillary Clinton.

Nobody knows videos like Hillary Clinton. Will they use the Clinton Foundation to set up video productions for foreign terrorist interest to make a buck ? Can Hillary become the Walt Disney of the ME with the help of Jihad Johnny ?

Last edited by phma; 01-02-2016 at 05:38 PM..

Old 01-02-2016, 05:20 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,209,777 times
When I think "Clinton" I think corruption to the "zillionth" degree and dead blood for both B and H.

I think that she had influence of the creation of this video.

B and H would sell their souls to get back to the WH.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:26 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,310,868 times
Does anyone else remember the Steve Martin parody of noir films called "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid". In the movie Martin's character goes berserk whenever he hears the phrase "cleaning woman". Perhaps the closest thing we have to that in real life is when a conservative hears "Hillary Clinton".

Old 01-02-2016, 05:37 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,209,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Does anyone else remember the Steve Martin parody of noir films called "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid". In the movie Martin's character goes berserk whenever he hears the phrase "cleaning woman". Perhaps the closest thing we have to that in real life is when a conservative hears "Hillary Clinton".
Try with anyone who doesn't want this country's leadership going to a crooked, corrupt, dead blood devils back in the WH named B. Clinton ("screeeeeeeeeetch") and H. Clinton ("screeeeeeeeeetch") .

Old 01-02-2016, 07:14 PM

1,676 posts, read 947,838 times
She might have given them the idea, since they had several Democrats already in their videos and seem to be listening to what they say.

Is anyone gonna attack her for having Bill Clinton and Obama in their videos?

The Donald can merely counterattack her this way: "Hillary Clinton is ISIS' biggest real estate contractor! She voted to kill Saddam Hussein, and gift-wrapped Iraq for them. She lead the campaign to kill Qaddafi, and gave them Libya. Now she's trying to do the same thing with Syria."

Hillary started something that probably will hurt her as well. She should've left it alone. Not to mention that these Islamic thugs are gonna try and kill us regardless of what Trump or anyone else says or doesn't say.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:39 AM

26,004 posts, read 22,192,881 times
I cannot figure out why they are letting her speak at all. Every time she opens her mouth now, it turns out not to be a plus. I guess that is why they choose odd times to slip in the Democratic debates. Clinton wants this election more than anything in the world and with the people she hangs out with, that is just dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections