Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 03:59 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times

Advertisements

Because I am against wars that waste money and kill our teenagers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 04:36 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,858 times
He's against abortion.
He's against raising taxes on any tax bracket.
He doesn't support same sex marriage. (bigot)
He doesn't support funding for the development of renewable energy. (He's a lobbyist wh*re)
He's a religious nutcase.
He's wants to deport all illegal immigrants (impo$$ible) and not give them a chance to come back legally.
He's a war monger.
He's a Benghazi conspiracy theorist.
He shut down the Government because he couldn't get his way.
He won't even attempt to work with the other side.

Oh and worst of all, he talks to people like they're little children. Reminds me of being read a bedtime story every time he makes a speech. Quite annoying.

If you want me to do some research I can give you more evidence to prove he's an idiot, bought and paid for.

Last edited by Stoke; 01-06-2016 at 04:45 AM..

Old 01-06-2016, 05:12 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
He's against abortion.
He doesn't support funding for the development of renewable energy. (He's a lobbyist wh*re)
He's wants to deport all illegal immigrants (impo$$ible) and not give them a chance to come back legally.
He's a war monger.

Oh and worst of all, he talks to people like they're little children. Reminds me of being read a bedtime story every time he makes a speech. Quite annoying.

If you want me to do some research I can give you more evidence to prove he's an idiot, bought and paid for.
Pretty much says it for me. Thanks, it saved me keystrokes.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:21 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
He's against abortion.
He's a war monger.

This ^^

Old 01-06-2016, 05:38 AM

556 posts, read 788,726 times
Quote:
He's against abortion.
He's a war monger.

"Hear, hear"

Old 01-06-2016, 05:44 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,081,779 times
Quote:
He's against abortion.
He's a war monger.

Plus his "creepy" factor is a + 10

Old 01-06-2016, 05:54 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
He's against abortion.
He's a war monger.

Pretty much sums it up.

Even if I liked his policies, his judgmental religiosity is a total turn-off. I'd like Lindsay Graham instead.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:01 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
I notice especially that many women I talk to about the upcoming election say that, "He looks like a slimeball." This is without me bringing up anything about the guy.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:22 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Why liberals? A lot of conservatives don't like him either.
I'm one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
No, you most certainly don't. However, your question suggests that only liberals don't like him. There are conservatives who consider him an opportunistic backstabbing grandstander. One who plays games with the frustrations of well meaning people. Carry on.....
Just let me add he is a major flip-flopper which indicates he is either flipping or flopping depending on which puppeteer is pulling his strings: Cruz challenged on immigration flip-flop | Fox News and 3 Times the Old Ted Cruz Contradicted the New Ted Cruz | Mother Jones and Ted Cruz Flip Flops on 14th Amendment | Race 4 2016 and list goes on and on as he tries to fast talk us, thinking we aren't as "educated" as he is. Sorry Ted, we the people are just a little more intelligent than you bargained for.

Least we not forget that he is like Obama when it comes to enforcing the laws. He was there supporting Kim Davis in not doing her job and worse yet forcing her religious beliefs on her workers by not letting them do the job that her office was bound to do as a government office. Her salary was $80,000 a year, darn good money in KY, and she wasn't doing her job. Do we want another POTUS that picks and chooses which laws should be enforced? Not working so well with Obama is it?

I say all this as someone who does not support SSM but believes that religion and government should be separate.

We need to keep government and religion separate. Do we want to end up like Islam where the government and religion are one? How is the working in the real world?

Plus after running to KY to be by Kim's side to show his support, he is now hedging on SSM and its importance so could this be the reason, a puppeteer? Cruz Mega-Donor is Gay, Pro-Pot Billionaire | The Texas Tribune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Yes, something "creepy" and in my case I suspect that it has to do with his flip-flopping, lack of integrity, religion on his sleeve mannerisms. "Fake" Christian.

So, as someone who supports traditional values and finding so many short comings in old crooked Cruz, it should be a slam dunk for liberals to come up with a reason to be repelled by him.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:47 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,482,819 times
Many of you cited "war monger" as the reason. Does it not bother you that Hillary would be the same?

I'm an Independent and for the most part I like Cruz, but I'd agree that he's a bit over the top with regards to religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections