Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 07:39 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
now trump is claiming that 20,000 showed up!

"We have more than 20,000 people that showed up for 1,400 spots," the Republican presidential front-runner said in a statement to the Burlington Free Press,..."
LOL>.per trump HUGE..Huge..and like 20,000 turned up..LOL..He is such a BS'er I learned almost a decade ago what comes out his mouth is totally for ratings..nothing more...He is such a Bs'er..those supporting him deserve what they support!!

I wouldn't acquiesce any authority to this film flam man!!..EVER!! But hey..low information folks will swallow whatever soothes their souls...kind of tells you about those folks, eh?...

Trump would normally paint these people as losers..but because right now they support him..he's clapping and high 5'ing them...Just wait ( don't hold your breath BTW)....

Trump will end up blaming these supporter's for his failures..LOL..Kiss that ring..enjoy it while y'll can...It's disgusting and rather disappointing to realize 20% average connect with a narcissist / self serving blowhard...are going to be bashed by him in the end...LOL....Especially if he gets nominated as Republican nominee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 08:59 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
just saw an interview of someone turned away - that's evidence for me
I'm happy that it is sufficient for you. I take this one person as someone who is looking for their 15 minutes. Not only that, but I would like 'the rest of the story' behind this turned away victim. Methinks there might be more.

El Nox

Old 01-07-2016, 09:17 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Get over it.

This comment is right out of the Donald's playbook.
If you have no argument, just ridicule.

But how many times can the Donald or his supporters ridicule veterans and still win?

Old 01-07-2016, 09:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Doesn't matter. Hillary Clinton OR Bernie Sanders would defeat Trump in the general election.

Hillary lost to Barack Obama for god sake.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:37 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post

But how many times can the Donald or his supporters ridicule veterans and still win?
Nobody has talked in support of the veterans more than Trump. Now, if you consider McCain to embody millions of veterans, you might have a point.

Old 01-07-2016, 11:46 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
I watched the first 30 minutes or so but Trump didn't show. He apparently was doing some disgusting body function that only men do, ewww, I don't like to think about it, so I clicked off. So tacky of him to play that man card.

Old 01-08-2016, 01:38 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I'm happy that it is sufficient for you. I take this one person as someone who is looking for their 15 minutes. Not only that, but I would like 'the rest of the story' behind this turned away victim. Methinks there might be more.

El Nox
I provided you with a Washigton Times link as well. Methinks you're wasting my time.

Bucfan

Old 01-08-2016, 05:25 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Punks who go in to disrupt someone's speech should think twice next time. There were thousands of people who braved the cold to listen to Trump. But don't worry, they were coming out with their filthy, smelly jackets still on.
Seriously? The Trump traveling hate show in Vt was intended and designed to attract protesters. What part of that do some people not get?

Old 01-08-2016, 07:35 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You must be thinking of Hillary. Trump doesn't do that.
He absolutely DID do that. People were questioned at the door AFTER Trump had handed out 20,000 FREE tickets for a venue that had only 1400 seats. IF you didn't say you were a supporter - you didn't get in.

People waiting in line were interviewed.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
So Trump handler filter out protestors..but downhill protestor's or those asking questions putting candidate on the spot doesn't get ousted unless disrupts..and often from my experience..saw Dem's actually askew question put to them..so demand of GET THEM OUT OF HERE...

Let's face it...even opposition want's to experience what other side is offering..especially in a "Blue State"..but gees..throw them out without their coats??? What does that mean Mr. Bully..mean's IF you don't play nice..I will make you suffer...Hummmmm!!

Wonder what he would do in conference with leader's in their homeland...He can't throw descender's OUT..LOL...Wonder how negotiations might go with Trumpster??

Trump is a unadulterated BULLY!!! That won't work in any "International Negotiations"...Walk away didn't work decades ago..and thus nothing got done..at least Assad got forced to turn over his "Chemical Weapons"...thus World /UN involvement...so since Congress refused to back BO redline..he had to accept the rollback of such Chemical weapons by Assad!!

Yet/Rhetoric tries to blame BO for NOT attacking Syria following redline...Politics is such conflations of facts its actually making my head spin...SMH!!
Yeah ~ I don't know if Trumpster knows this ~ but he didn't 'confiscate' coats. He stole them.

It's against the law. But, he might not realize since he's not well versed on the law, foreign policy, or anything else other than how to run a PT Barnum Circus. WHICH - he's quite good at.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:37 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Everyone in American has a vested interest in getting the best candidates from both sides of the aisle into the general election. If some of us don't like Trump and think he'd make a terrible president we have right, and some would say a duty, to speak up whenever we can. Trump is not the kind of change many/most of us want to see.
Most of who? And your candidate is? I guess Hillary. I can't support a, well, I think that word would just get filtered anyway. Maybe you're from FL and like the other "sour grapes" that are angry because with 2 FL candidates, neither one of them can get in the race? Bernie? Compare and contrast your candidate and when we all see how perfect your candidate is, then maybe you'll convert someone. We just laugh at the constant hate spewed at Trump since we all know that it has more to do with the green eyed monster than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post

You're off base on this. My husband and myself are veterans and you are obviously not well informed on this. Personally, I don't think much of McCain either and he is only one man. I have a son in the military, career-type and I want a strong leader not a wimp and not someone that lets people die on their watch and lies about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hillary lost to Barack Obama for god sake.
Good one! I think she was promised the nomination if she supported Obama and now the mess that is out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Seriously? The Trump traveling hate show in Vt was intended and designed to attract protesters. What part of that do some people not get?
I have never seen such pure evil hate toward any candidate in all my life. Even here on the forum, there are a few that are obsessed in what appears to be an unhealthy way. I see you are from FL and wonder if the people there are just angry because with 2 candidates, Bush and Rubio, neither can really get any traction.

Trump is doing great. And, the criticism that I see amounts to something an elementary school student would say about another student when they were mad at them on the playground. This will not be sufficient to sway any votes. "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names and face won't hurt me." I think most of us learned that in school.

What is a "Trump traveling hate show"? Oh, that's right, the buzz word "hate" to try to intimidate people. Ah, that doesn't work either. Sorry.

Those that oppose Trump need to come up with a new game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections