Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2016, 02:39 PM

65 posts, read 68,263 times

Advertisements

Color me surprise at the words he spoke today in New Hampshire. Just yesterday Rubio had no idea when ask a question about what had happen to the water in Flint. Cruz today did what no other GOP candidate has done other than Trump and the Democrat candidates. Now I'm sure all the others will put this question on their radar, when ask about it going forward. I hope this will start to bring a full bi-partisan support to that community and the long term health of the kids. He had some very harsh words for everyone on any level involve in this debacle. Not a big fan of his, but when you stick up for doing the right thing, it does goes a long way with me.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections