Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 03:00 PM

403 posts, read 749,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Don't you mean two YEAR senator? He has not won two terms, but great way to make his resume look better than it is!
Oh yes. But you are still proving my point. 35 year experience and she can't knock a senator who has been in senate for only 2 years. She is another mondale(of course he won the primary fight over Gary hart with superdelegates support).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 03:01 PM

2,290 posts, read 5,548,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1000 View Post
When did she take back the 'loan' she gave to her own campagin.
Sounds like some of that "fuzzy math" left over from Al Gore.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
BVH BVH started this thread

944 posts, read 607,235 times
Quote:
When did she take back the 'loan' she gave to her own campagin.
Today. I just now heard it on MSNBC or CNN...not sure which it was on though.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Oh yes. But you are still proving my point. 35 year experience and she can't knock a senator who has been in senate for only 2 years. She is another mondale(of course he won the primary fight over Gary hart with superdelegates support).
Am I missing something? Has Hillary left the race? Last I checked she was still both in it AND winning.....

Old 02-07-2008, 03:05 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Thumbs down Letter from Clinton Campaign Manager to BHO Campaign Manager

<sniffle>

We spent most of our money on a 3rd place finish in Iowa! We can't buy any more air time!

You HAVE to agree to a weekly debate so we can get some air time! <whine>

Old 02-07-2008, 03:07 PM

2,290 posts, read 5,548,781 times
My apologies Senator Clinton. Apparently you aren't short of campaign funds. This was simply a stunt by you and/or your campaign to raise sympathy funds.

Good luck earning respect from voters.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post
My apologies Senator Clinton. Apparently you aren't short of campaign funds. This was simply a stunt by you and/or your campaign to raise sympathy funds.

Good luck earning respect from voters.
Actually, it was due the fact that she raised over $4 Million dollars in less than 24 hours, and it's still POURING in, as we speak.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,595,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVH View Post
Actually, it was due the fact that she raised over $4 Million dollars in less than 24 hours, and it's still POURING in, as we speak.
Is the Emir of Dubai one of the donors? Probably not. It probably came from a family in a 750 sq. ft. house in the woods that donated money in each family member's name.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:14 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,404,464 times
Hilarious, desperation move by the hollow Hillary campaign. Obviously trying to head off her continuing FREE-FALL. This latest slick Willy move is calculated to slow down Obama's campaign by forcing Obama to devote a considerable amount of time each week focusing on slumming and wasting time with his inferior opposition rather than continuing as he has been doing, getting his message out in the manner that has made him the frontrunner. His campaigh is GAINING MOMENTUM because they have already debated an extraordinary number of times, and his superiority has been clearly evident. He has already proven that he is superior. He merely needs to get his message out in the manner as planned. If Hillary were the frontrunner and clearly ahead, do you think she would resort to BEGGING Obama for his time and attention? Absolutely not.

Barack can continue to wipe the floor with Hillary in the debates like always, but why should he have to? She's running out of money because all of her alleged support is running for the hills, and Obama is shown himself to be the superior candidate and a far more suitable person to lead this nation in this time of CHANGE.

Face it, the Hillary and slick Willy smoke and mirrors campaign has been a failure.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:23 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Obama gains nothing from continuing to debate. He's flush with cash, why give Hillary free tv time.
yes, that seems to be his stand
too bad though, because he talks out of both sides of his mouth
IF he really thinks that " to know me is to support me" then he should be scampering to debate since he would be viewed by millions
but REALITY is
he is afraid to debate because he knows she will win
he has no plan
he has speech writers and oh yeah, Oprah
good grief
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections