Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 04:50 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Polish workers were streaming over our border with Mexico? Who knew.

That will conveniently happen in July, after the primary. It will be great ammo for the Democrats. We'll have the battle of the dueling liars and lawbreakers. Yep, it really will be like the American people will be given a choice similar to having to choose between death by hanging or death by firing squad.
As I said, "much ado" about not much.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:52 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Polish workers were streaming over our border with Mexico? Who knew.

That will conveniently happen in July, after the primary. It will be great ammo for the Democrats. We'll have the battle of the dueling liars and lawbreakers. Yep, it really will be like the American people will be given a choice similar to having to choose between death by hanging or death by firing squad.
Good analogy, lol. Many people here would choose the firing squad because of the Second Amendment . . . or something.

Mick

Old 02-26-2016, 04:55 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yes!

If the government refuses to secure the border, then businessmen have a perfect right to meet the competition in whatever way is necessary.

As for the Trump University thing, show me the court judgment against Trump.

Then we'll talk.

Donald Trump Facing RICO Class Action Lawsuit for Potential Pyramid Scheme

Old 02-26-2016, 04:57 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Yeah, that's going to go exactly nowhere.

And whoever heard of a RICO class action suit?

RICO applies to criminal cases, not class action cases -- which are civil.

Where did you get this -- moveon.org, the daily kos, where?

Oh, "Red Millennial" -- such a "respectable" news source.

You guys are too funny.

The stink of desperation -- it gets ever more pungent.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:01 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
Bunch of empty suit politicians. Theyd make good janitors in a Trump administration.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:02 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
his fans don't care---now look for insulting Tweets from TeflonDon
and this is the sad thing: for the first time, last night Trump really showed or was proven to be a hypocrite and yet his supporters, are not accepting this. The things he stands against the strongest or wants America to believe he stands against are the things he says he will change. I do not think all his supporters, at least many here are stupid, dishonest of clueless, yet they still are with him? I just can't figure it out.
All I have to do is read these responses to realize his totally committed supporters might be more stupid or whatever than I thought. Just say, it isn't a big deal is like saying Hillary's emails are not a big deal. You noticed his groupies here are not even able to realize what he may have done is a big deal or something for everyone to be concerned about. At least people admit, it should be somewhat of a concern to all.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:04 AM

In fact, a judge in NY has already found that Mr. Trump violated the New York Department of Education licensing requirements.

Quote:
Donald Trump is personally liable for operating a for-profit investment school without the required license, a New York judge ruled in a lawsuit brought by the New York Attorney General against the real estate entrepreneur.

New York state Supreme Court Justice Cynthia S. Kern said he was notified by the state in 2005 that his Trump Entrepreneur Initiative - known as Trump University until 2010 - was in violation of state education law.

"It is undisputed that Mr. Trump never complied with the licensing requirements," Kern wrote in a decision made public on Wednesday.
New York judge finds Donald Trump liable for unlicensed school | Reuters

Mick

Old 02-26-2016, 05:18 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
In fact, a judge in NY has already found that Mr. Trump violated the New York Department of Education licensing requirements.

New York judge finds Donald Trump liable for unlicensed school | Reuters

Mick

Wonderful news, so what's next?

Old 02-26-2016, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Wonderful news, so what's next?
I am not sure why nobody has mentioned this ruling . . . . . it's not just made up by Reuters, it was reported in a number of sources.

But I imagine that this won't change any of his supporters' minds. See, e.g., L. Ron Hubbard.

Mick

Old 02-26-2016, 05:23 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,998,393 times
A civil ruling is one thing and a criminal ruling is another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections