Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 03:45 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
I'm going to say Cruz... I think Trump's peaked.
It is normal to think that in the ebb and flow of the campaign. What hurt Trump was the debate. He went wobbly on couple of his signature issues. He can't afford that. I am sure he can recover assuming he knows what happened. Others have recovered from far worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 04:02 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,269 times
The media is tougher on the first place candidate then they are on 2nd place. Trump had a hard week with the attacks from Mitt, the media and the Cuban sandwich attacks at the debate plus the moderators. I think he handled it as better than most could.

Imagine you are spending all of your own money to put up with this crap as opposed to having your campaign paid for....Big difference!! Most people would tell them all to go shove it and get out of the race. I admire Trumps fighting spirit when under fire and as he said he will do the same for our country which is why he has my vote!!!

Old 03-06-2016, 04:20 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwillingphoenician View Post
I think Cruz loses this one.

He's a nasty guy with policies out of the mainstream, and none of his colleagues like him. Evangelical voters are solidly on his side, but there's only so many of them to go around. He's flown a little under the radar to this point in time because of Trump. But if the attack apparatus gets going on him like it has on Trump, he's going to lose a lot of appeal.
Actually, Evangelical voters are not solidly on his side. The dirty campaign he is running has hurt him plus in many states, there main concern in electing a POTUS is not to get them ready for the end of times like Cruz, but someone to improve the economy so they and their children will survive the present and future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
The media is tougher on the first place candidate then they are on 2nd place. Trump had a hard week with the attacks from Mitt, the media and the Cuban sandwich attacks at the debate plus the moderators. I think he handled it as better than most could.

Imagine you are spending all of your own money to put up with this crap as opposed to having your campaign paid for....Big difference!! Most people would tell them all to go shove it and get out of the race. I admire Trumps fighting spirit when under fire and as he said he will do the same for our country which is why he has my vote!!!
Yes, and Mitt was a horse's butt in contradicting himself which I hope is brought out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-e92jqug0w

Old 03-06-2016, 04:26 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Actually, Evangelical voters are not solidly on his side. The dirty campaign he is running has hurt him plus in many states, there main concern in electing a POTUS is not to get them ready for the end of times like Cruz, but someone to improve the economy so they and their children will survive the present and future.

Yes, and Mitt was a horse's butt in contradicting himself which I hope is brought out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-e92jqug0w
Mitt is really a loser. A big loser who makes Trump look like an angel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections