Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 01:43 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,365 times

Advertisements

Now this should give the most hard core trumpfool pause. I should restate as I understand those folks are very sensitive. Read this article my dear trumpsters and see if this places a bit of doubt in your feckless leader. Let us regroup while we still have a chance.
Articles: Donald Trump and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: An Interview with Sam Vaknin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 01:50 PM

62 posts, read 37,716 times
Trump won't even be as bad as the liberal media says he'll be.

What's the worst he could do???
Deport the ILLEGAL aliens?
Improve our economy??

Seriously...put beside ur feelings for the guy...and actually look at the policy

Old 03-06-2016, 01:52 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
OP---does it bother you that Obama also suffers from NPD? Or do you hold a double standard? In fact, an argument could be made that most politicians have NPD and huge egos.

Old 03-06-2016, 01:53 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
All politicians have Narcissistic Personality traits. Some hide it better. I think many of them even suffer from borderline personality disorder.

Trump is willing to talk to Putin and never viewed Russia as potential threat. I think it is quite impressive.

Trump is not a hawk, so I don't think he is as dangerous as Hillary Clinton.

Old 03-06-2016, 02:00 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
All political office should come with the mandatory padded room. Foam desk, no shoe laces, belts, or ties. Rubio would be most comfortable with a foam desk. Monitored by cameras 24/7 just like many of the work places in factory's and warehouses for average Joe workers in America.

Old 03-06-2016, 02:01 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,349,604 times
In light of Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder, these big rallies are like giving a drunk a drink. Trump followers are exacerbating their leader's mental disorder.

Trump is a textbook case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Many psychologists and psychiatrists are speaking out in an effort to warn the American people:

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

https://www.psychologytoday.com//therapists-confirm-trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/does-donald-trump-have-narcissistic-personality-disorder

Last edited by k9coach; 03-06-2016 at 02:16 PM..

Old 03-06-2016, 02:04 PM

207 posts, read 119,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Now this should give the most hard core trumpfool pause. I should restate as I understand those folks are very sensitive. Read this article my dear trumpsters and see if this places a bit of doubt in your feckless leader. Let us regroup while we still have a chance.
Articles: Donald Trump and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: An Interview with Sam Vaknin
Funny, it didn't and doesn't seem to bother the millions of Obama supporters...why should Trump bother the same people?

Old 03-06-2016, 02:13 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,349,604 times
Politicians are known for being narcissistic, that's why it really says something that even in a group of politicians Trump stands out as such a severe case of NPD.

Old 03-06-2016, 02:17 PM

207 posts, read 119,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Politicians are known for being narcissistic, that's why it really says something that even in a group of politicians Trump stands out as such a severe case of NPD.
Like I said...not dissimilar to Obama, who has a MAJOR NPD. This is one reason that Obama has been such a disaster in the WH. At least Trump has actually admitted to being "flexible" when necessary, which is admirable actually and shows how he is not your typical politician, who would never say such a thing.

Old 03-06-2016, 02:26 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodom28 View Post
Trump won't even be as bad as the liberal media says he'll be.

What's the worst he could do???
Deport the ILLEGAL aliens?
Improve our economy??

Seriously...put beside ur feelings for the guy...and actually look at the policy
Look at the PERSON, not those fluctuating policies!

He could insult all of our allies.
He could get cozy with our enemies (like Putin).
He could increase his own net worth, not ours.
He could command our military to commit crimes.
He could do much damage to our foreign policy, pulling down the value of the American dollar and create havoc on the stock market.

Already Great Britain has tried to ban him from even visiting there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections