Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2016, 07:06 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,738,435 times

Advertisements

Some right wing blog commenters are saying they are going to start joining protesters. They dislike Trump that much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2016, 07:07 PM

5,047 posts, read 7,434,248 times
THANK YOU CHICAGO for standing up to this Grand Wizard hate-monger and not letting him hold a rally in your city! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!

I hope this becomes a movement and he gets shut down everywhere he tries to open his filthy mouth.

5,381 posts, read 2,847,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump will not be able to hold rallies in cities. There will be riots. This is going to get really ugly and Trump is responsible--Trump and his malleable followers. He is a fascist divider whose entire campaign is based on hate and inflaming this country. He is toxic and has poisoned the entire political environment. This guy is not going to make America Great. He is already destroying the country.
Come on now, this is all Obama's fault we NEED Trump to come in and put his boot on the throat of these protesters! He will get the military involved and he will round up these protesters and put them in camps where they can be taught how to think and maybe be integrated back into the great America Trump is planning for us.

I remember a guy in the 1930's and 40's like that. I think it turned out okay. There were no riots like this anyway.

9,725 posts, read 15,185,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I liked some of the things trump was saying through his campaign, but never saw me actually follow through voting for him.

After seeing this disgrace, I am 10,000% committed to voting for him. I don't care about his policy on Cuba. I don't care if he's for or against gay marriage. These trash radicals have held our country hostage through occupy Wall Street and black lives matter.

And how dare the media sit on their high horse - these race baiters Chris Mathews and Rachel maddow - they stoked the race fire in the country for the last two years, and now are just so outraged it came to this.
People holding signs saying "We are not rapists" are not Occupy Wall Street or Black Lives Matter." He also offended Muslims last night during the debate by insinuating that most of them hate America. He says a lot of offensive things. When someone does that, they attract protesters.

Old 03-11-2016, 07:08 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,837,375 times
Here's who 90% of protestors are - between occupy Wall Street, black lives matter, and now trump. Loser outcasts, and this is their way to fit in. You will never find them without their iPhone documenting everything. If they didn't get the social media attention, they wouldn't be doing it.

9,828 posts, read 9,431,163 times
Trump just blamed the protest on a 59% Black youth unemployment rate (a ridiculously false statistic), and not on his hate speech.

What a snake this man is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
I can't believe this is happening

These people are going too far.

This isn't a protest
On the contrary, this is a textbook perfect protest.

"The biggest coward in the world, is a bully when confronted!"

11,027 posts, read 6,518,479 times
These people aren't demonstrators. They're antagonistic suppressors of free speech. Their goal was to prevent Trump from speaking and they were successful at it. But that's not enough, apparently. They're perfectly capable of demonstrating their own views in a civilized fashion out in the streets but noooo ... they're out there pushing and fighting and filming each other and smiling like animals. They need pepper spray.

This cannot be pinned on one man. This is just anarchy - plain and simple. Millenial turds taking advantage of their large numbers to create chaos and havoc. Bring out the damn fire hose.

Old 03-11-2016, 07:09 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,564,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
THANK YOU CHICAGO for standing up to this Grand Wizard hate-monger and not letting him hold a rally in your city! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!

I hope this becomes a movement and he gets shut down everywhere he tries to open his filthy mouth.
Yeah very nice of them.

Shutting down free speech nationwide

Just like expected

20,702 posts, read 12,555,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It will get them to the polls to vote against Trump.

286 posts, read 150,539 times
Donald Trump is NOT a leader, he can't stop focusing on himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections