Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 10:36 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Speak for yourself---and only yourself.
S/he did say "as a voting block", as in "as a group". S/he didn't say or imply 100% of women. His/her statement has shown to be true in every head-to-head poll. . . . Hillary has a large lead in every poll among women.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 10:47 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineborzoi View Post
I Beg Your pardon ! I have two Bachelor Degress and hubby is an Engineer ! Followed by Millions of others in same education bracket ! That line of you speak comes right out of the Liberal Media play book !

And people in business can recognise what is called " KSA". A KSA is " Knowledge, Skill, and Ability". It means that knowledge of process of priorities, applied with skills at hand = Ability to do the job.
Trump has managed HUNDREDS if not Thousands of Projects- start to finish, with particular attention to Details, formalities, cost and gains, and a natural leader. HE is PERFECT for the office of President.

( by the way- please do not make fun of what someones name was prior to Ellis Island. We also were a victim of that massive generations ago- as well as Millions of others. Differences in languages makes spellings different- especially when it comes to the German Language. And lets add- the education level/or lack of, those at Ellis Island doing the registrations... They spelled alot of Peoples name wrong, different and in many cases- wrote down what they "heard". In the German language a D is a T, a T is a TZ in pronunciation etc. In the French language, the last letter, no matter what it is - is silent.. and the lists go on..... )
No. it comes from exit polls.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:18 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Barking mad.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Btw you do not speak for this woman .
DO point out where I purported to speak for every single woman. It's not just about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
S/he did say "as a voting block", as in "as a group". S/he didn't say or imply 100% of women. His/her statement has shown to be true in every head-to-head poll. . . . Hillary has a large lead in every poll among women.

Mick
She and,yes, I was referring to a group - not every woman in the free world. It seems the Trumpsters can't accept the facts when it comes to his woman problem.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:38 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineborzoi View Post
I Beg Your pardon ! I have two Bachelor Degress and hubby is an Engineer ! Followed by Millions of others in same education bracket !
Oh boy.......

No one cares. But I digress.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:40 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
DO point out where I purported to speak for every single woman. It's not just about you.

She and,yes, I was referring to a group - not every woman in the free world. It seems the Trumpsters can't accept the facts when it comes to his woman problem.
Donald Trump Boasts About Doing Well Among Women - and He's Right - ABC News

Old 03-17-2016, 11:45 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
The best campaign adverts are those where not a word is said. LOL (barking doesn't count)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

Old 03-17-2016, 06:53 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Getting knee slaps and guffaws from his supporters is not going to win the election for Trump. His biggest problem is convincing more intelligent voters that he is remotely qualified and would be more than just an international embarrassment. Ads like this one aren't doing him any favors.

Clinton barking like a dog is not going to win supporters either. I did not see many people speaking out when she did it to make fun of Republicans.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:55 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Hillary will be fine, she just doesn't need to descend to Trump's level, we really need an adult on the debate stage.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:16 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,449,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Hillary will be fine, she just doesn't need to descend to Trump's level, we really need an adult on the debate stage.
Yes, but do we need an "adult" liar on the debate stage ... "but what difference does it make"?

El Nox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections