Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 03:45 AM

29,220 posts, read 22,414,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
a celtic cross on a phone volunteer? Do they realize how petty and pathetic this is?
Law enforcement across the nation knows both the signs tattooed on her hands very well.

Both white power symbols widely used by many white supremacist groups.

88 refers to the eighth letter of the alphabet- the letter H. 88= HH= Heil Hitler. They are tattooed on hands as fighting symbols; the last thing an opponent sees is those tats coming at him.

The cross and circle is even more widespread. While it may not indicate white supremacy by itself, it does when used in conjunction with the 88 symbol.
The KKK uses a variant called 'the blood drop' cross.

Those designs are carefully guarded by the gangs. If someone who isn't part of their group gets one, the gang cut it off. That's why they aren't widely seen outside these groups.

The woman has some connection to one or more of those groups. Since no questions were asked, the connection could be old, recent, active, or inactive. We don't know. It's possible that she has done jail time in the past.
The woman's full tattoo arm sleeve may be covering up others, and there is another tat partly seen at the base of her throat in the picture.

88 here:
Hate on Display Summary View

the cross and circle here:
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/ha...l#.Vup9K0uEZSU

Read the copy on this symbol. It's so widely used it has become a generic symbol for racial hate. There are many variations of both of these symbols, and there are many other symbols used.

The reporter may not have known anything about this symbology. I learned about it long ago from a buddy who's a cop.

Old 03-17-2016, 03:58 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,858,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
A white supremacist Trump supporter? You dont say! Thats so rare! I mean, thats only like 88% of his supporters!

Exactly! All those racist bigots who say Herr Trumpenstein "is just saying what they all are thinking"!

Old 03-17-2016, 04:14 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,447,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I don't think Trump is racist at all, but we all know there is this public perception that he is by some elements. But he seems to have no problems with the media portraying him as such.

I don't know why it's so hard for him to make unequivocal statements against such people this campaign year. He didn't have a problem distancing himself from the likes of David Duke back in early 2000's.
Why should he make unequivocal statements?

That assumes that there is some doubt about what he thinks.

If you're in the "doubter" category, you're already against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
A Celtic Cross is a white supremacist symbol??Do the churches all over Ireland,Scotland,and Wales know their churches and cemetaries are filled with racist symbols????I know the presbyterians are fond of celtic crosses.......wait thats what Trump is!!!!
Yes. I think Trump won't be invited to any more cocktail parties on the Upper West Side.

God forbid that we have any symbols of white power.

Only non-whites are allowed to express any interest in having power.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Exactly! All those racist bigots who say Herr Trumpenstein "is just saying what they all are thinking"!
"Herr Trumpenstein" -- it sounds like you have a problem with Jews.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
"Herr Trumpenstein" -- it sounds like you have a problem with Jews.

No my problem is with FASCIST racist hate-mongers like Herr Hitler/Herr Trumpenstein!

Old 03-17-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
No my problem is with FASCIST racist hate-mongers like Herr Hitler/Herr Trumpenstein!
I think your problem is with yourself, quite frankly.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I think your problem is with yourself, quite frankly.

LOL, LOL, Hey, weren't you the one who said you had me on "ignore"?

Old 03-17-2016, 05:10 AM

Quote:
LOL, LOL, Hey, weren't you the one who said you had me on "ignore"?
Nope.

I've never put anyone on "ignore" -- and I never would.

Ask the mods if you don't believe me.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:23 AM

25,983 posts, read 22,181,380 times
I still don't understand this how this works and why it makes a difference. I am sure that Trump and the other candidates ALL have controversial people that support them. It doesn't mean the candidate supports the person/group that endorses them. It appears that we want to forbid certain people and groups from being able to support and/or endorse a candidate. There is something about that which seems to not sit right in a "free" country.

One might try putting themselves in the place of a candidate. You are running for city commissioner and are endorsed by the town prostitutes and bars. Despite who you are and what your history is, should we assume that is your crowd and that despite the fact that you have no other connection that you are beholden to them. Surely, if a prostitute endorses you, you are customer, right?

People need to just ignore this crap. This election is about the big picture not nitpicking over personalities, a candidate's hair, etc. Our country is on the fast path to 3rd world status and if people don't pull their heads out of the butts, the transformation will be completed by candidate that represents the elite, not the general public.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:51 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,369,846 times
These inbred hicks are his base. I won't even say that they are unaware that he doesn't give a wet **** about them. What gets them going is that he has so much hatred toward minorities. Racist rednecks will be fine with having white "elites" put their boot on their neck as long as those same "elites" are stringing up black and brown people by theirs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections