Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2016, 04:48 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
If/when he becomes the nominee, I have a feeling hillary's unfavorable numbers will be much higher, especially when stories like this from the "champion" of woman's and children rights start getting front page news.

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...-politics.html

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

" "If and when Hillary decides to run for president her record is going to be scrutinized anew and stories about how she has conducted herself in positions of power will certainly be germane to the campaign," Miller told ABC News."
Yeah, seriously, nobody knows any of this already, right? But, it will all come out soon, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 04:49 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
republicans in general are viewed unfavorably by women, if only for their extreme nosiness about what happens in women's bedrooms and doctor visits.

If a candidate is viewed increasingly unfavorably by US women (j50% - up from 40% in November), wonder how many of them will choose not to vote for that candidate if he gets nominated? Kinda difficult to get elected if half of the female half of the population, and growing, doesn't want ya, eh?

Half of U.S. women have 'very unfavorable' view of Trump -poll
So the other half must have unfavorable views of themselves.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:49 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Funny how Trump is crucified for being honest while we have "I didn't have sex" Bill's wife running for the same position. And how many top officials - voted into office have had affairs, dalliances with interns and even young boys - but Trump is the bad guy. Sorry folks - I'd rather have someone that has put it all out there than someone with tons of skeletons in their closets. I already know his faults and weaknesses.
Yes, I feel very sorry for this country's state of affairs, when all these people are voting for Hillary...she is the most vile, murdering lier I have ever seen in politics, and if she's getting away with this, how many other politicians are? Also, it just goes to show you, how many people in this country want free handouts instead of working, or are misinformed voters, simply voting for her b/c she is a woman....

Old 03-18-2016, 04:54 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Half may not like Trump but I'd bet 80% don't like Clinton.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:58 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
she is the most vile, murdering lier I have ever seen in politics
Murdering lier[sic]?

You should not lose all credibility with these moronic allegations . . . how does she keep getting away with murders (literally)? For example, there were significant investigations on Vince Foster's suicide . . . . no arrest, no charges. I guess the nutbags on AM radio know better than the two Congressional committees, FBI, Park Police, Ken Starr, and Robert Fiske, who all concluded that he committed suicide. Y'all cray cray.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You may be wrong about that...

other Reuters polls in the last few days, asking

If clinton were nominee?
most would vote for clinton
Reuters Polling

If trump were nominee?
most would vote for clinton
Reuters Polling

Old 03-18-2016, 05:09 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Hillary has a serious white male voter problem.
In Michigan Democrat primary race, for example, Bernie won 62% of the male, white vote.

Hillary Clinton’s Problem With White Male Voters — Charts - Washington Wire - WSJ
Dems have done terribly with white males for many years now.

But they have been able to overcome that with their coalition of blacks, Hispanics, Asians, single women, LBGT, Muslims, climate change believers, intelligent decent white males, and so on. Each of them represents a relatively small population, but together they can easily defeat the GOP that is heavily reliant on the unenlightened white male votes, as they have shown.

But with Mr. Trump, in addition, even married women (even a large number of the GOP ones) despise him. I see that every day in a Red State here.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Murdering lier[sic]?

You should not lose all credibility with these moronic allegations . . . how does she keep getting away with murders (literally)? For example, there were significant investigations on Vince Foster's suicide . . . . no arrest, no charges. I guess the nutbags on AM radio know better than the two Congressional committees, FBI, Park Police, Ken Starr, and Robert Fiske, who all concluded that he committed suicide. Y'all cray cray.

Mick
believe what you wish...that's your choice, I'm not only talking about Vince Foster...I'm referring to soldiers in Benghazi....and how many lives during white water, did she ruin...and if this were not true, she wouldn't have had any need to shred valuable information like she did.

As I suggested, believe what you wish, but the woman is a vile evil woman....who has gotten away with crime for way to long...significant investigations my foot....
I don't listen to AM Radio...I listen to one radio show now, every day from 3:30 - 4:00 p.m. and have never heard them discuss her...

There is and always has been an obscene amount of money, behind her...

Also, people don't remember, but she was so controlling that when her husband first became the President, she went way overboard, with trying to run the show....their advisors had to tell her to shut up and act like a first lady....

the people voting for her are sic....and uninformed....

oh and as for this

Quote:
You should not lose all credibility with these moronic allegations
No worries in the least...the only credibility I have to worry about is within myself, honestly don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks of me....so....

Old 03-18-2016, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

just shows, though, how corrupt people are, by voting for her...they all want either freebees, or are voting for her simply b/c she is a woman, or are hugely uninformed.....

Old 03-18-2016, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

just shows, though, how corrupt people are, by voting for her...they all want either freebees, or are voting for her simply b/c she is a woman, or are hugely uninformed.....
Sure, all these people are hugely uninformed, just in it for the 'freebees', corrupt... just for disagreeing with the thought of trump as prez.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections