Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 05:38 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Murdering lier[sic]?

You should not lose all credibility with these moronic allegations . . . how does she keep getting away with murders (literally)? For example, there were significant investigations on Vince Foster's suicide . . . . no arrest, no charges. I guess the nutbags on AM radio know better than the two Congressional committees, FBI, Park Police, Ken Starr, and Robert Fiske, who all concluded that he committed suicide. Y'all cray cray.

Mick
Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

BREAKING: SMOKING GUN Docs Show What Hillary Clinton Knew About Benghazi All Along (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

And this is what happens to a Marine if they compromise documents: What just happened to this Marine should END Hillary Clinton

Actually, I am embarrassed by women that support Hillary in a day when we get the same education as males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You may be wrong about that...

other Reuters polls in the last few days, asking

If clinton were nominee?
most would vote for clinton
Reuters Polling

If trump were nominee?
most would vote for clinton
Reuters Polling
I think you'll find that many that say that they would vote for Clinton aren't engaged enough in the election to actually show up and vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 05:39 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Sure, all these people are hugely uninformed, just in it for the 'freebees', corrupt... just for disagreeing with the thought of trump as prez.
yeah, they are....
Trump may be a lousy speaker and debater, but what he is, is, a man who knows what is really going on out there and apparently you don't.

Matter for fact, He is taking a huge risk by running against the entire establishment, and has been banned from the WTO, (the people who REALLY run this country) and I'm not talking financial.

Kennedy tried the same thing...and that ended very badly....

and the reason people are voting for Trump is certainly not his diplomacy, but for what he stands for....
if he is lying, I don't beleive that will set well with his followers...however, the more and more the establishment tries to get rid of him, proves how afraid they are of him.....

Old 03-18-2016, 05:43 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
believe what you wish...that's your choice, I'm not only talking about Vince Foster...I'm referring to soldiers in Benghazi....and how many lives during white water, did she ruin...
OK, thank you for acknowledging that Vince Foster is not an issue.

As for Benghazi, please tell me specifically how Hillary is responsible for the deaths. You don't believe that a civilian Secretary of State would individually be responsible for a change in security arrangement at a foreign diplomatic outpost (of which there are hundreds around the world), or be able to move US assets around real-time while watching a video feed (in any case, hearings have established that there was no way to timely get the necessary assets to Benghazi). There is a reason that 8 hearings have yielded absolutely nothing incriminating, other than parroting the incorrect initial assessment by the intelligence community of the cause of attack.

How does White Water make Hillary a "murdering lier"? That's what I was talking about.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Sure, all these people are hugely uninformed, just in it for the 'freebees', corrupt... just for disagreeing with the thought of trump as prez.
yeah, they are....
Trump may be a lousy speaker and debater, but what he is, is, a man who knows what is really going on out there and apparently you don't.

Matter for fact, He is taking a huge risk by running against the entire establishment, and has been banned from the WTO, (the people who REALLY run this country) and I'm not talking financial.

Kennedy tried the same thing...and that ended very badly....

and the reason people are voting for Trump is certainly not his diplomacy, but for what he stands for....
if he is lying, I don't beleive that will set well with his followers...however, the more and more the establishment tries to get rid of him, proves how afraid they are of him.....

People who talk against Trump are unable or refuse or both, to see a much larger picture....
Is he perfect, heck no...however, he knows way more then most American's give him credit for....
is he an egotist, yes, he most certainly is, what politician isn't?
However, he is saying what we've all been saying for years...."LETS follow our laws on the books...!"

Lets revisit our laws, and start teaching society rules and regulations again, and show them the danger in ignoring even small laws....

In order to do that, you have to start at the beginning, cuz if we don't, and another liberal gets in the Whitehouse, this country is doomed. Obama has done way to much damage, and I'm embarrassed to say, I believe his charasmatic speeches, 8 years ago and voted for him, once.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:45 AM

Quote:
OK, thank you for acknowledging that Vince Foster is not an issue.

As for Benghazi, please tell me specifically how Hillary is responsible for the deaths. You don't believe that a civilian Secretary of State would individually be responsible for a change in security arrangement at a foreign diplomatic outpost (of which there are hundreds around the world), or be able to move US assets around real-time while watching a video feed (in any case, hearings have established that there was no way to timely get the necessary assets to Benghazi). There is a reason that 8 hearings have yielded absolutely nothing incriminating, other than parroting the incorrect initial assessment by the intelligence community of the cause of attack.

How does White Water make Hillary a "murdering lier"? That's what I was talking about.

Mick
No, I'm not going to explain myself, you know the drill, I waste time explaining myself, which by the way, has been discussed several times over in this forum, and no matter what links or how logical or substantial the proof is, you will still deny and back a corrupt party....and both parties are grossly corrupt...maybe in years to come, you will be ready to consider the truth, but for now, you won't...so.....

and maybe you never will, there are people/voters out there who still believe in their government...that their government has their best interest at hand, which is so far from the truth....they actually believe the venom being spewed by our politicians...

Old 03-18-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

BREAKING: SMOKING GUN Docs Show What Hillary Clinton Knew About Benghazi All Along (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

And this is what happens to a Marine if they compromise documents: What just happened to this Marine should END Hillary Clinton

Actually, I am embarrassed by women that support Hillary in a day when we get the same education as males.

I think you'll find that many that say that they would vote for Clinton aren't engaged enough in the election to actually show up and vote.
I am glad that these articles uncovered facts that 8 Congressional committees were not able to. Or perhaps the better answer is that they are BS . . . . we know it's the latter.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No, I'm not going to explain myself, you know the drill, I waste time explaining myself, which by the way, has been discussed several times over in this thread, and no matter what links or how logical or substancial the proof is, you will still deny and back a corrupt party....and both parties are grossly corrupt...maybe in years to come, you will be ready to consider the truth, but for now, you won't...so.....
OK, I will make it easy for ya . . . why nothing from 8 hearings by highly politically motivated GOP committees?

There can only be one explanation . . . common sense. Other noise is BS, you must conclude.

Mick

Old 03-18-2016, 06:51 AM

Quote:
OK, I will make it easy for ya . . . why nothing from 8 hearings by highly politically motivated GOP committees?

There can only be one explanation . . . common sense. Other noise is BS, you must conclude.

Mick
Yup, I guess then there can only be one explanation.....

but, no, I cannot or will not conclude BS

Old 03-18-2016, 07:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Every negative has a positive. If there is anything positive about this year's election, it is that people are TALKING ABOUT IT. Never before have so many people been involved or interested in an election. It might actually bring out people who never vote, and that is a good thing.

Aside from that, I can't see anything positive about this "Jerry Springer" of an election.

Don

Old 03-18-2016, 07:42 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times
There is no changing the minds of some who believe Trump is a hateful monster with no redeeming values. I know some of those women. There are some that are solid supporters of Trump. I know some of those women.

I also know many, including me, who are looking forward to the debates between Trump and Hillary, if he is the Republican nominee. They should be entertaining if anything like the Republican debates, except for Hillary's annoying voice. That sound is only slightly less painful to my ears than the sound of nails on the blackboard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections