Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 08:01 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,346,219 times

Advertisements

Blast all the sand people back to Allah. Then have someone grab Michelle Fields arm really hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2016, 08:08 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,325,990 times
He would fly his entire family off to some island somewhere and then carpet bomb the entire United States to get at three or four suspected terrorists. The man is unhinged already and should never be in a position of power.

Old 04-02-2016, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He would fly his entire family off to some island somewhere and then carpet bomb the entire United States to get at three or four suspected terrorists. The man is unhinged already and should never be in a position of power.
I know. He's crazy. Did you see how his campaign manager battered that reporter? And he didn't answer the hypothetical question properly about abortion. Plus all of those racist things he said about black people. OMG the horror. He would make muslims wear ID tags in concentration camps too. OMG totally unhinged. Americans will wind up dying because of the dangerous things he said about Megyn Kelly. I just blindly follow the media too just like you.

Old 04-02-2016, 08:44 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,708,948 times
I'm thinking it would be a fantastic, all night trumper tantrum twitterstorm! Then, he would be the one calling his "rich muslim friends" and asking how they could do this to him. Then he would release the nukes, and unleash the end of the world.

Old 04-02-2016, 08:51 AM

Did you just see that on msnbc? All the pundits were just saying Trump isn't successful. He isn't really doing well and is actually struggling in the business world.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:00 AM

39,256 posts, read 27,655,778 times
There are substantial protocols behind the launch of a nuclear weapon. The president cannot order it on a whim. Indeed, no one presumably could order a launch on their own.

This said, Some World War II pitched battle, land exchange style of warfare isn’t going to happen. The way ISIS have been fighting in the Middle East won’t do anything for them abroad.

But another 911 type of attack (I believe) will take place because terrorist organizations are very patient and they are smarter than we think they are.

What is more likely is something like what we saw in France with Charlie Hebdo. Individuals who have fanatical ties and may have been radicalized.

I think Trump as a president would ban people from Muslim majority countries from traveling to the U.S. temporarily (I think this is a good approach by the way, the key word here is temporarily)

I think he would use police patrolling muslim mosque.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:08 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
i guess only trump knows that answer
I don't know if even he knows. I will, however be honest and everyone knows I can't stand the guy, if all fairness, no commander in chief knows what they would do until they are faced with the situation.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:10 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,205,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Blast all the sand people back to Allah. Then have someone grab Michelle Fields arm really hard.
I vote to send Michelle Fields as an undercover operative to Raqqa to see if she can the get the inside dirt on a planned US terrorist attack.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:11 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,579,057 times
Default How would Trump handle a terrorist attack on US soil?

He'd have a terrific response.

Believe me, it'd be so terrific.

America would be great again!

Old 04-02-2016, 09:12 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,478,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
9/11: What Would Trump Do? - POLITICO Magazine

If there was another major terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 or worse, how would a President Trump respond? Diplomats, professors, psychologists, and Trumpologists discuss a wide variety of possibilities in this Politico article, from Obama-like passivity to multiple use of nukes, but all of these experts agree that things would be very, very bad for American Muslims.

Thoughts?
Invade Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections