Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2016, 03:59 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,709,531 times

Advertisements

Alleged Hillary Shill Says He Was Paid To Bash Bernie

They are getting paid on a Pay-Per Post rate. Bear that in mind when browsing this forum. If it's $1/post they could earn $$$$ per week but I suppose it's more than $1/post considering the minimum wage.

Quote:
I was involved with PPP (pay per post) on forums and in the comments section of (mostly-liberal) news and blog sites. Spending my time on weekends and evenings, I brought in roughly an extra $100 or so a week, which was a nice cushion for me.
To be honest, I was skeptical of what Sanders was saying at the beginning, and didn’t have much of a problem pointing out the reasons why I believed that Hillary was the better candidate. Over a period of two months, I gradually started to find Bernie appealing, even if I still disagreed with him on some issues. By September, I found myself as a closet Bernie supporter, though I still believed that Hillary was the only electable Democratic candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2016, 04:09 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Gee...how long did it take you to find this story? You had to go all the way back to November and post a link to a website with stories about secret biblical predictions for WW3 and pictures of half human/half canine freaks. Yup, very reliable source. The ones I can't seem to find are the articles about aliens from Mars working at 7-Eleven putting mind-altering drugs in your Big Gulp. lol (although I do look for pods under my bed)

Old 04-25-2016, 05:03 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Not at all surprising. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2613980

Oh, well, when Trump brings back decent jobs and boots the illegal aliens out of the jobs they have taken from our citizens, people won't have to lower their ethical standards to be shills for Hillary.

Not surprising that once educated about Bernie's campaign that someone would really start to wonder how they could support Hillary except that she might have a better chance of beating the GOP candidate.

Good grief, for how long have we known the Clintons are morally corrupt. Just FOREVER!

It is sad that Hillary has to pay for support and still ends up being embarrassed by her poor performance. I guess that is what you get when you dish it out the way she has. It is coming back to bite her in her ever widening back end!

Old 04-25-2016, 05:22 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
What's funny about this thread is that Bernie Sanders began paying several websites to hire people to promote him on social media several months ago. Want proof? Look up Revolution Messaging, just to name one of the many online marketing companies his campaign uses.

[url]https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/expend.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000528[/url]

Are Bernie supporters getting so desperate that they need to waste time thinking up this stuff? I hate to break it to you, but it won't help. He lost.

[URL="http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/22/1518673/-Bernie-Sanders-employs-online-trolls-via-Revolution-Messaging-They-are-still-hiring"]Bernie Sanders employs online trolls via Revolution Messaging. They are still hiring.[/URL]

Old 04-25-2016, 05:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Alleged Hillary Shill Says He Was Paid To Bash Bernie

They are getting paid on a Pay-Per Post rate. Bear that in mind when browsing this forum. If it's $1/post they could earn $$$$ per week but I suppose it's more than $1/post considering the minimum wage.
Key word -- "alleged."

"...A Reddit user claims to be a former “paid internet troll..."

This is the source? A Reddit user? Oh--yeah--definitely real.

Any Reddit users have a bridge to sell? Swampland in Florida?

Last edited by Enigma777; 04-25-2016 at 05:51 PM..

Old 04-25-2016, 06:52 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
I see way more Berniebots bashing Hillary than the other way around.

But I wish I get paid though, OP should tell me how to get paid for posting on forums, bet OP knows better

Old 04-25-2016, 07:06 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
I see way more Berniebots bashing Hillary than the other way around.

But I wish I get paid though, OP should tell me how to get paid for posting on forums, bet OP knows better
There isn't much to bash Bernie on.

Old 04-25-2016, 07:08 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
One thing I've noticed on Facebook (especially) is that on a lot of Hillary's posts, she has an onslaught of comments from private Facebook profiles of seemingly English as a second language people from other countries who say general things like:

Go Hillary she the best at it! or The one with most experience, Hillary 2016 or something akin.

Just an observation before somebody gets upset.

I've noticed every NYT Article about Hillary/Bernie is flooded with people posting nonsense like Bernie can win because Obama lost New York and whatnot.

But I find Hillary's issue more interesting, what is up with that segment?

Old 04-25-2016, 08:16 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
I would think that this would be some explanation of the non-native English speakers - she has a lot of support around the world.

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump in all G20 countries except Russia!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections