Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 04:45 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I can't believe people are actually going to vote for a man who gets his news from the National Enquirer.
"Some of it is true!"

Well, look at the bright side, he would be able to tell Katie Couric which newspaper he reads . . . . unlike that Tina Fey poseur from Alaska.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2016, 04:47 PM

106 posts, read 74,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...they got the John Edwards, husband of the year, story right....the msm wouldn't touch it until they had no choice....
National enquirer make up stories all the time. I wonder how Hillary Clinton's funeral went since according to NE eight months ago, Hillary had six months to live.
Hillary Clinton: White House Dream Is Over | National Enquirer
Oh and that story about Cruz and Oswald is bogus
Was Ted Cruz's Father Linked to the JFK Assassination? : snopes.com
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...g-ted-cruzs-f/

Old 05-03-2016, 04:49 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Listen to Ted's dad for a few minutes. It's utterly clear that no one would ever trust him to be a part of any conspiracy.

Mick

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
The only reference to a "lyin" politician on this thread is LYIN Donald for claiming that Cruz' father was with Oswald before Kennedy was assassinated.

And Donald is finally called out on his LYIN ways by Jake Tapper!
I'm really no fan of Cruz, but what Trump accused his father of his disgusting--possibly one of the most disgusting things Trump has done or said yet--and he's said some pretty disgusting things.

Trump is obviously the pathological liar--that man will say anything to win, as he's not good enough to win on merit. Cruz's father should sue him for a yuge amount of money. Trump would be fighting slander charges while slandering and smearing Clinton.

I think Trump will regret this lie and hope it haunts him throughout the election. After all, if he would create a lie about his opponent's father, what else will he lie about? Pretty much everything.

Really a shame he has no idea how to play fair--he's a dirty fighter and is not fit to be anywhere near the WH.

5,381 posts, read 2,841,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I can't believe people are actually going to vote for a man who gets his news from the National Enquirer.
He doesn't just GET his news from that rag, he provides them with garbage to print, he actually WRITES for them. Do an internet search for Trump writes for National Enquirer.

Scum bag writer for a scum rag.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:50 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
Like Trump said, Cruz is a basket case. All he needed was a snake in one hand and a bible in the other. I predict a televangelist career after he flames out of politics.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:50 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
...and Trump believes it too. God help us if this clown gets into the White House. I can already see it now, he will have teams of investigators assigned to UFO abductions and tracking Bigfoot.
He's !likely to get us into WW3. And I can. I imagine how uncivil he'll be to political opposition in Congress......

Old 05-03-2016, 04:56 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
But but but Ted's wife and Daddy said that God sent him to us to be our leader!
Well, poor Heidi along with other family members had been on their knees praying for two hours when God sent the message to her. Probably a circulation problem that may her woozy, 2 hours is a long time on your knees. Can you imagine the hell it is to have Daddy Cruz as your FIL? I think Ted's Daddy probably had delusions about Ted while he was hitting the bottle heavily and just never let go of them. I am sure that Heidi is under tremendous pressure by the Cruz family to support Ted. They probably have her terrified that she'll go to Hell if she doesn't. What a sad situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
God is either a serious prankster or a bad judge of talent. He supposedly told Santorum, Huckabee, Bachmann and now Cruz that they should run for President. Every four years God tells some lunatic to run for President and they never even get close to winning.
I do not doubt that these people heard voices, but I don't think it was God. I think they have a medication for that! Intervention time!

Old 05-03-2016, 05:00 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm really no fan of Cruz, but what Trump accused his father of his disgusting--possibly one of the most disgusting things Trump has done or said yet--and he's said some pretty disgusting things.

Trump is obviously the pathological liar--that man will say anything to win, as he's not good enough to win on merit. Cruz's father should sue him for a yuge amount of money. Trump would be fighting slander charges while slandering and smearing Clinton.

I think Trump will regret this lie and hope it haunts him throughout the election. After all, if he would create a lie about his opponent's father, what else will he lie about? Pretty much everything.

Really a shame he has no idea how to play fair--he's a dirty fighter and is not fit to be anywhere near the WH.
Very dispicable.....can't see how anyone could support Trump.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:29 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

How is it disgusting? There is a person in a picture with Oswald that looks exactly like Cruz's father, so what is wrong with saying that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections