Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 11:47 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Say whatevs ... racist, xeonophobic, mysogynistic .. .
Trump leans sexist, but is neither of those three things quoted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 11:50 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Trump leans sexist, but is neither of those three things quoted
He's the most openly bigoted candidate since Wallace. That is the reason why we're here today.

The GOP has hit rock bottom. Serves them right.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:52 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
He's the most openly bigoted candidate since Wallace. That is the reason why we're here today.

And on the other side, look what we have:

Exhibit A:

Report: Voters May View Hillary as Hypocrite on Women's Rights Because Clinton Foundation Took Millions from Repressive Regimes - Breitbart

"Even the New York Times suggests that the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of “millions of dollars in donations from Middle Eastern countries known for violence against women and for denying them many basic freedoms” makes Hillary Clinton a hypocrite on women’s rights issues."

And she babbles on about others, including trump being anti-woman in the face of her own actions like this?

Hypocrite | Define Hypocrite at Dictionary.com

"a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs."

And this racist native american comment:

Ugly truth behind Clinton's 'reservation' comment (Opinion) - CNN.com

Talk about pandering/insulting/racist to many. Like we really believe she carries hot sauce with her. Please.

Clinton stirs anger by claiming she carries hot sauce in her bag, like Beyoncé

And this nonsense/racist against blacks:

Mayor de Blasio, Hillary Clinton ripped for racist joke - NY Daily News

And she has a history of these types of racist comments:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/geoffr...b_9011244.html

I think your points would be more believable with a LOT more balance ray. But don't worry...I think trump is going to go after her big time, exposing all of this and I bet a bunch more for the people to see. Assuming that small matter of the investigation doesn't get in her way.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:57 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Many people don't have like being pandered to in reality.

"I have hot sauce in my bag just like you, see!"

It just backfires.

Old 05-04-2016, 12:56 PM

957 posts, read 1,133,630 times
I think many GOP establishment are starting to think/hope they can control Trump...

Old 05-04-2016, 01:00 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,198,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

Illegal and terrorists are not races ...

Old 05-04-2016, 01:06 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
from the article:

"[ Trump ] was making waves back in 2011, flirting with running for President and doing damage even back then with his nutty crusade to prove President Obama was born in Kenya. That would have been an opportune moment to tell Donald Trump, “We don’t want people like you in our party.”

i said back then that birtherism would do long-term damage to the GOP. i'll be curious to see if it's used against trump in the general election.

Old 05-04-2016, 01:16 PM

35,081 posts, read 31,313,313 times
I'm concerned the #NeverTrump crowd is handing this over to Hillary on a platter. I am not going to be surprised to see either a conservative party break off, leaving the Republicans the party of Trumpism, or for Trumpism to break off after this election.

Old 05-04-2016, 01:21 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times
I bet Priebus was a fan of "New Coke" too. We know how well that worked out...

Old 05-04-2016, 01:23 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Sour grapes from sore loses that can't put on their big boy pants.
Thanks for your input. See you in November!

eta: #NeverTrump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections