Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 05:30 PM

998 posts, read 665,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Lol, it is so funny seeing how Trump supporters are capable of turning on a dime on anyone who are reluctant to support Mr. Trump.

Short time ago, they loved the Bushes, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Charles Krauthammer, George Will, The National Review, Red State, Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelley, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Ben Howe, on and on.

I hope Mr. Trump wins in November, because if he doesn't, the supporters would be saying all sorts of chit about him and probably send him some death and rape threats. Typical.

Mick
The stakes are too high. If the GOP loses this election, there won't be a country anymore. Or perhaps there will be something, but it will be a sad comparison to the USA of the past, and will have little adherence to the principles that once made this country great. If Hillary wins, we're doomed. Even Caitlyn Jenner agrees.

The point is, these are elected officials, and they have a duty to support the party and the people who put them into office. They have the right to an opinion, and they're free to voice that opinion with friends and family, but the voters have spoken and Trump is the nominee. If they are unwilling to put their strength behind the nominee of their own party, then they should resign their post and let someone else take over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 05:38 PM

998 posts, read 665,261 times
Trust me, Trump is keeping a list of all the turncoats in the GOP who have turned their backs on him and the voters, and will be taking care of them when he is elected POTUS this fall. First day in office, they will all be served their pink slips and given one hour to clear their desks. They will be barred from running as a GOP candidate for the rest of their lives and will have their government benefits terminated as well. It's going to be amazing.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:44 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
Three Bushes won't support him? I may have to reconsider Mr. Trump...

Old 05-06-2016, 05:46 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Lol, it is so funny seeing how Trump supporters are capable of turning on a dime on anyone who are reluctant to support Mr. Trump.

Short time ago, they loved the Bushes, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Charles Krauthammer, George Will, The National Review, Red State, Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelley, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Ben Howe, on and on.

I hope Mr. Trump wins in November, because if he doesn't, the supporters would be saying all sorts of chit about him and probably send him some death and rape threats. Typical.

Mick
I didn't support any of those idiots. I'm a Trump supporter. Thus, your theory is proved wrong.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:47 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Three Bushes won't support him? I may have to reconsider Mr. Trump...
Exactly. A lot of democrats are saying the same thing.

This is Trumps party now. And Trump is already paying off for the voters. Got rid of the bushes, graham, hopefully McCain and Ryan too.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:49 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
If Hillary wins, we're doomed. Even Caitlyn Jenner agrees.
STOP THE PRESSES !!!!!!!!!

Old 05-06-2016, 05:53 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
You forgot that this year is "
opposite year" when a refusal to endorse from the establishment is actually an endorsement, and an endorsement from the establishment is actually a kiss of death.

The Bush family used the republican party as a fief/family business for three generations. They were wildly successful at it. Now it's somebody else's turn.

There is no reality of parties or ideologies, or even institutions, there are only people in positions of power.

That is real politics.
You're replying to a Cruz supporter that has become so far convinced that Trump will get crushed that there is no way you can convince him Hillary won't crush him. Just let him live in his alternate universe.

Trump can still win without the support of the GOP Establishment.

Old 05-06-2016, 06:13 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
More history here. No former Presidents have ever refused to vote for their party's nominee. The list of high ranking Republicans who refuse to vote for the pathetic fraud Trump continues to grow. Now 28% of Republicans say they wont vote for him. He is going to lose in an epic landslide come Nov.

Jeb Bush: 'I Will Not Vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton' - NBC News
I won't either. Can't blame them. Trump is an imbecile.

Old 05-06-2016, 06:24 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Well I guess the Bush clan has spoken....

Old 05-06-2016, 06:40 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
Quote:

Mick
I NEVER could stand any of those pompous windbags you mentioned. They are so busy proclaiming they are the "real" conservatives and thereby dissing the millions of voters who support Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections