Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 02:23 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times

Advertisements

Hillary's phone is ringing off the hook. She thought the war starts after labor day. I am watching Trump live in Spokane. He tore into Hillary like it was November. Enabler is the least of what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHplocNJIk8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 02:27 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
This clueless idot just doesn't get it. Rather than trying to appeal to the millions of Republicans who are swearing not to vote for him and unite the party by telling us what he will do to improve this country, he's spending the entire time ranting about "crooked Hillary" Elizabeth Warren and GOP candidates who dropped out of the race months ago. What a complete and utter disgrace to this country.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:28 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
I am pretty certain he doesn't need your advice. You have been advising him for 11 months.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:31 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
If she were president she would put people out of work and she brags about it. Close down business and then wants to say it wasn't what she meant. Then she wants to try and buy their support with money to retrain if they are willing to move to another state at their own expense to work a different job. Talk about out of touch with Americans.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:32 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times
No TelePrompTer.

Cruz had to use one to suspend his campaign.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:35 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If she were president she would put people out of work and she brags about it. Close down business and then wants to say it wasn't what she meant. Then she wants to try and buy their support with money to retrain if they are willing to move to another state at their own expense to work a different job. Talk about out of touch with Americans.
I have yet to find her speaking about job creation, just giving a huge aid package to make up for taking the jobs away.

It is obvious that she just spouts off lies if she thinks the crowd she is addressing will favor what she says. Then, she tries to backtrack. Maybe mentally she has just lost it! At any rate, the debates between herself and Trump should be intriguing. I was talking to my brother and he said just maybe Hillary will refuse to debate. I wonder.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:42 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Makes a lot of sense. Trump is running a one dimensional campaign. Attack Everybody and Anybody. It's one big cage match to him. thunder Dome all the way. Hillary is the only one left standing. He's buying the wood chipper as we speak, especially for her.
Don't think for one minute she's not aware of it. Better men than Trump have gone after her for 25 years and ended up with nothing but their **** in their hand.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:43 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Makes a lot of sense. Trump is running a one dimensional campaign. Attack Everybody and Anybody. It's one big cage match to him. thunder Dome all the way. Hillary is the only one left standing. He's buying the wood chipper as we speak, especially for her.

Don't think for one minute she's not aware of it. Better men than Trump have gone after her for 25 years and ended up with nothing but their **** in their hand.
Good thing he has small hands.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:47 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Or dead.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:51 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I have yet to find her speaking about job creation, just giving a huge aid package to make up for taking the jobs away.

It is obvious that she just spouts off lies if she thinks the crowd she is addressing will favor what she says. Then, she tries to backtrack. Maybe mentally she has just lost it! At any rate, the debates between herself and Trump should be intriguing. I was talking to my brother and he said just maybe Hillary will refuse to debate. I wonder.
She won't want to debate Trump. She didn't really want to debate Sanders. She was looking for the cake walk and coronation in true dynasty fashion. She wants to waltz into the white house like royalty. Trump needs to keep at her at every opportunity. Every speech, every news interview, all the TV shows and every rally.

"GO TRUMP" or live in Hellary's 3rd world dump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections