Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2016, 07:45 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

Anarchists who are motivated by money and drugs and getting media attention are not new. This has been going on for decades as in 1980 Amsterdam and other cities dealt with a lot of damages due to violent riots.

The anarchists were mostly squatters who demanded better housing and were against the Royal family and actually against almost everything.

Over the years we have seen the same all over the world and now Sores and others feel this is needed for Trumps inauguration.

This is the day number ...? Probably more days to follow and all over the internet are ridiculous people asking for people to march in Washington.

I got many invites from nutcase who have no clue what they are standing for other than following Hillary's lies and deceive and having listened to bad so called journalists.

The sooner these newspapers and so called news channels and hosts go out of business the better.

Any company that will close or be unavailable on that day due to their employees protesting is a company that doesn't have my support and I will no longer give them my business and hope others will do the same.
That way they will have a great day and down the road they will have something to think back about and how that day was "priceless" as it may be a costly day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections