Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 12:05 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Did you really need to start a new thread when you basically reiterate all other threads?
You're my hero and I want to be just like you and your surrogates with your endless post. At least I try to keep it on the issues people care about and not the old recycled shiny button issues you champion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2016, 12:30 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,699,445 times
Well yes but she'll be the Nominee unfortunately. Know for myself want a President can trust, will fix healthcare, fix the economy, fix trade, fix housing, bring back job's to America, fix the economy, fix the tax system, fix the political system, reform the criminal justice system, fix our schools, make higher education affordable, fix illegal immigration, keep America safe, focus on the future science/green energy, and be a strong supporter of the environment.

Old 05-22-2016, 02:17 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Did you really need to start a new thread when you basically reiterate all other threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I'll tell you what is being walked back, people's support for Hillary, and the support is going to Trump.

The polls are trending in Trump's favor, Hillary is sinking, just like in 2008.
Sinking faster than the Titanic: Why Hillary Clinton is sinking faster than the Titanic | Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You're my hero and I want to be just like you and your surrogates with your endless post. At least I try to keep it on the issues people care about and not the old recycled shiny button issues you champion.
There you go! I just had to at that one. You'll have to give BucFan credit when it comes to keeping Trump front and center here and allowing us to dispel the myths the anti-Trumps create. For all we know, BucFan may be Trump's biggest supporter!

Keeping America Safe? She can't even keep classified emails safe. She also has blood on her hands.

I agree with this:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/2...americans-safe

Old 05-22-2016, 02:30 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,335,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Sinking faster than the Titanic: Why Hillary Clinton is sinking faster than the Titanic | Fox News

There you go! I just had to at that one. You'll have to give BucFan credit when it comes to keeping Trump front and center here and allowing us to dispel the myths the anti-Trumps create. For all we know, BucFan may be Trump's biggest supporter!

Keeping America Safe? She can't even keep classified emails safe. She also has blood on her hands.

I agree with this:

'Go Back to Bed, Hillary': Judge Jeanine Says Trump's the One to Keep Us Safe | Fox News Insider
She's not even trying to keep America safe. She won't even use the term radical Islam, but instead praises Islam every chance she gets.

There was a piece in Salon many months ago warning Democrats to pretend to give a rat's rear end about national security in light of the push for open borders, praising Muslims, etc. Remember, it was not a recommendation to actually take measures to keep America safe but just to pretend to show concern for security to make it easier to bamboozle voters in November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections