Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 02:15 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Again, legal immigrants do not get "sent" they apply legally and come on their own with papers in hand. Mexico is actively encouraging/sending their less desirable citizens to come illegally to our country. There is no proof that legal immigrants from Mexico are rapists, etc. so why would Trump make such a statement about them? It's obvious that he meant those here illegally because they don't have background checks to rule them out as criminals and there is evidence that some or many are. He also said that some are good people but that gets ignored by the left also. Trump also clarified what he meant later and initially he probably didn't think his words would be misconstrued based on the above. Guess he didn't know what rabid animals the left really are and even after months and months have gone by they still run with it even though Trump clarified what he meant. Unbelievable!
Tired of Trump clarifying. Why can't he say what he means in the first place? I don't need an interpreter for someone who speaks English, unless it's Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 02:17 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
So, in your mind, its ok not to speak out about injustice, so long as it doesn't offend anyone huh?
I can see Trump now:

"Geeze, yet another American Murdered by a 5 times deported illegal alien. Oh well, someone should speak out about this, but not me..no. It might affect my profits at my golf resort!"

Thats pretty much the attitude of the radical leftwing for the last 40 years.
I don't know how you've arrived at such a conclusion. It's certainly not based on any of my posts.

I merely think that Trump has failed to consider the impact on the community when he knew Cadillac was pulling out, and that a new sponsor needed to be found. As far as he was concerned, the tournament was profit-neutral, so if they found a new sponsor, that was okay, and if not, that was okay, too. The fact that the tournament was a huge boon to the local economy wasn't a consideration to Trump.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I am thoroughly convinced that it doesn't matter what Trump says or does, you will find something wrong with it. This statement proves it.
Project much?

Old 06-01-2016, 02:18 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
It is too bad Trump couldn't broker a deal to keep the PGA in Miami. He has egg on his face whether he tried and failed or didn't try to begin with.
What kind of logic is this?

• Trump makes more money with them gone.
  • The PGA's move only highlights Trump argument that "free trade" hurts interests in the USA (you are making this argument) Good for his campaign of stopping it.
I'm not seeing the egg except for the ones being cooked up and served at this resort.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Project much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I merely think that Trump has failed to consider the impact on the community when he knew Cadillac was pulling out,
Then why aren't you blaming General Motors and NAFTA?

Oh yeah, we know the reason why.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:21 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Tired of Trump clarifying. Why can't he say what he means in the first place? I don't need an interpreter for someone who speaks English, unless it's Trump.
For that you need the official Donny Decoder Ring that apparently comes free with every case of Kool-Aid ordered.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Then why aren't you blaming General Motors and NAFTA?

Oh yeah, we know the reason why.
Kitty, you should go back and read my posts on this thread.

I didn't blame Trump for the tournament moving.

But your knee-jerk reaction to any of my posts tells us about how thoughtful you are.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:22 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
What kind of logic is this?

[list][*]Trump makes more money with them gone.
So what kind of logic was hosting the event in the first place?

Old 06-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It was a brilliant business decision. Made by a brilliant businessman.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Unlike Hillary Clinton, and those who make constant excuse for her, it's not always about the money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections