Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 03:30 PM

465 posts, read 257,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Not the "race" thing again and going back 40 or 50 years. How many threads have we had on this. It has been debunked time and time again. Also, the "Daily Beast" is a worthless rag.

One thing people here often forget, many of the Trump supporters remember back to the 1970s with ease.

I suggest that voters stick with the issues as we are a toilet flush (Hillary) away from being a 3rd world country. It won't matter what race one is at that point!

Most of these posts are not worth putting effort in since the information can be "googled" by anyone that wants to know the truth.
Thing is...you don't have to go back 40 or 50 years to find racism from Trump, his campaign, or his supporters.

I could find you some from today, yesterday, the day before that, etc. etc.

I won't bother though, since you all seem to have found a new work in "debunked" and like to use it whenever someone presents an ugly truth about your leader.

The rest of us see it though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2016, 03:33 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Uh, slander is defined as a false, spoken statement so the count's 0-2 to you.
Oh, you mean like caliming there are shovel ready jobs or a promise you can keep your doctor, PERIOD..and then can't?

Would those be false statements?

Old 06-03-2016, 03:39 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
Thing is...you don't have to go back 40 or 50 years to find racism from Trump, his campaign, or his supporters.

I could find you some from today, yesterday, the day before that, etc. etc.

I won't bother though, since you all seem to have found a new work in "debunked" and like to use it whenever someone presents an ugly truth about your leader.

The rest of us see it though.

Ok, find them and post them then without putting the liberal or ethnocentric spin on them.

Old 06-03-2016, 04:00 PM

465 posts, read 257,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Ok, find them and post them then without putting the liberal or ethnocentric spin on them.
Well, I'm fairly liberal (moreso moderate, but potato/potatoe) and ethnocentric so....I kinda can't help it.

In any case, see the 3rd sentence. Its a waste of time. I've posted hardcore facts before only to be hit with thoughtful, well educated responses like:

"So? Go Trump!"

I'm not changing your mind and you're not changing mine. Have a great weekend though.

Last edited by Petty Pendergrass; 06-03-2016 at 04:08 PM..

Old 06-03-2016, 04:06 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
I can't wait until trump gets elected. I'm sure it will only be for one term until we get another poisonous Democrat that's not Hillary, but those are going to be the last 4 years before the ship sinks for good.

Old 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
No,actually,Trump has been doing this since the 70's,when he refused to rent to black people,and then charged them higher rents.
LOL yeah let's go back 40 years 3 years after college when he took over his father's existing business and practices.

The DOJ settled with a consent decree wherein the agreement did not "compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant."

OTOH, at that same time, Bill Clinton was enjoying the first of his many many rape and sexual assault charges. The charges that the famous PRO WOMAN HILLARY worked full time on to make disappear by destroying his victims' lives.

When in 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident.

Read more: Bombshell Report Details EVERY Clinton Sex Assault Victim - The Political Insider

Camille Paglia: How Bill Clinton is like Bill Cosby

The VOTERS will decide if the POLICIES put forward by Trump or Clinton will win at the ballot box even IF the Democrats have their long time corrupt smear organizations in full force so they destroy the USA putting us under global governance losing our sovereignity to a bunch of International thugs on the path to degrowthing America.

But hey. Hope ya'll "FEEL GOOD" living in a country that is a mere memory of what it used to be. You know. Back in the day when the black family was actually a "THING" - 75% MARRIED family UNITS and EMPLOYED.... until the Democrats broke it up with The Great Society which tricked and bribed women of color marrying the government instead of actual men.

Not to mention, Democrats importing a replacement electorate of unskilled, uneducated and even illegal foreigners, resulting in the black community paying the largest price. Actually good old Hillary will be erasing BORDERS and we'll be living in the North American Union. Brilliant!

And the TPP is gonna be AWESOME! Entire foreign companies coming to America with their entire workforces and NO requirement at all to hire Americans. Because of...uh....what? "DIVERSITY"? NO! Corruption and low wage corporatists.

But I'm sure Hillary with ALL her experience in the business world creating jobs will ...oh wait. No she's the one who took all the bribes from these Globalists.

Last edited by runswithscissors; 06-08-2016 at 03:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections