Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 03:17 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

20,000 Commit To Anti-Hillary Occupy DNC | The Daily Caller

Quote:
More than twenty thousand people have committed to protest Hillary Clinton’s likely nomination at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia — and that number is quickly growing.

Read more: 20,000 Commit To Anti-Hillary Occupy DNC | The Daily Caller
Wow. This is interesting. The protesters have already gotten the needed permits from the city of Philly to hold massive protests against Hillary who they say their mission is:

Quote:
protesters’ mission: “we are contesting Hillary’s nomination on the grounds of fraud, voter suppression, and corruption.

Read more: 20,000 Commit To Anti-Hillary Occupy DNC | The Daily Caller
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 04:43 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,629,344 times
I've been meaning to take a day trip to Philadelphia. Now, I have some motivation.

I'm tired of corrupt politicians who steal $trillions hard working people getting a bye during their Coronation. It would be nice to show the Establishment how much Bernie supporters are behind them.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:27 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,974,756 times
Voter fraud? - this is a really serious acausation. They should present evidence to courts instead of pointing fingers from made-up stories and controversies and should not be

Voter suppression? - nothing suppress votes more than caucuses which heavily favoured Bernie Sanders. Independents always had the chance to register as democrats to vote in several closed primaries if they exercised their civic duty to be aware of deadlines, which typical Bernie supporters have no regards of the existing rules

Bernie sanders and his supporters have the worst sportsmenship ever, always blaming others for their losses and failures.

Last edited by Daywalk; 06-02-2016 at 06:37 AM..

Old 06-02-2016, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Voter fraud? - this is a really serious acausations. They should present evidence to courts instead of pointing fingers from made-up stories and controversies.

Voter suppression? - nothing suppress votes more than caucuses which heavily favoured Bernie Sanders. Independents always had the chance to register as democrats to vote in several closed primaries if they exercised their civic duty to be aware of deadlines, which typical Bernie supporters have no regards of the existing rules

Bernie sanders and his supporters have the worst sportsmenship ever, always blaming others for their losses and failures.
Right. It's all about being a good sport. Corrupt politicians depend upon the populace acting like sheep as they runaway with the $trillions.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:39 AM

4,509 posts, read 4,044,124 times
Philly is very organized for Bernie against Hillary. There have been many rallies / marches for him. Never once one for Hillary.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Right. It's all about being a good sport. Corrupt politicians depend upon the populace acting like sheep as they runaway with the $trillions.
According to a report published Monday morning by Heat Street, the allegations against Jane O’Meara Sanders were laid out in a letter sent by Brady Toensing, vice chair of the Vermont GOP, to the U.S. attorney in January. The claims stem from Sanders’ time as president of Burlington College between 2004 and 2011. Toward the end of her tenure, she secured loans for a $10 million purchase of 32 acres from the Roman Catholic diocese as part of a campus expansion, Heat Street reported.

Breaking News: Sanders' Massive Criminal Fraud... Caught Red Handed!

Old 06-02-2016, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Philly is very organized for Bernie against Hillary. There have been many rallies / marches for him. Never once one for Hillary.
Sure, Bernie supporters are now notorious for crashing people's events and inciting and causing violence

Old 06-02-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Good news. I filling up my car for the trip.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
I have some friends going. I'm afraid I'm probably not going to be able to. I have plans for Cleveland though.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Sure, Bernie supporters are now notorious for crashing people's events and inciting and causing violence
Right. It is an event reserved for corrupt politicians and their supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections