Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 02:29 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Like she spoke at length answering a 2nd amendment question which just required a yes or no?

You realize people don't think she's intelligent for that, but that she's lying, right?
No, I mean like she speaks whenever she's asked about any issue whatsoever. Of course many disagree with her conclusions and proposals, but her command of the facts is undeniable. I met her once briefly when she came to Iraq as a senator -- all of the reports about her seem to be true. She's a little stiff and doesn't radiate charisma, but the woman exudes intelligence. That will come across in the debates like it does every time she opens her mouth.

And Trump? Well, he'll be his usual self too.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7UvjYIeXH4g/maxresdefault.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2016, 02:33 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
No, I mean like she speaks whenever she's asked about any issue whatsoever. Of course many disagree with her conclusions and proposals, but her command of the facts is undeniable. I met her once briefly when she came to Iraq as a senator -- all of the reports about her seem to be true. She's a little stiff and doesn't radiate charisma, but the woman's intelligence is undeniable. That will come across in the debates like it does every time she opens her mouth.

command of the facts???? are you joking or just plain silly.

she has been wrong on foreign policy for the last 15 years......you have to be clueless to ignore her record as senator and secretary of state and her corruption to come here and lick her boots like you do.

Old 06-08-2016, 02:41 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,652 times
Do you just ignore that she's a criminal, complicit in crimes up to and including murder? Does none of that mean anything at all? Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

Quote:
No, I mean like she speaks whenever she's asked about any issue whatsoever. Of course many disagree with her conclusions and proposals, but her command of the facts is undeniable. I met her once briefly when she came to Iraq as a senator -- all of the reports about her seem to be true. She's a little stiff and doesn't radiate charisma, but the woman exudes intelligence. That will come across in the debates like it does every time she opens her mouth.

Old 06-08-2016, 02:44 AM

991 posts, read 629,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
command of the facts???? are you joking or just plain silly.

she has been wrong on foreign policy for the last 15 years......you have to be clueless to ignore her record as senator and secretary of state and her corruption to come here and lick her boots like you do.
Failed in Libya, failed in Egypt, failed in Iran, failed in Iraq, failed in Ukraine, failed in Crimea, failed in Yemen, failed with Russia, failed with Israel, failed with Palestine.

The great debater?

Yep, just look at how she answered the question about her accomplishments.

Quote:
My accomplishments as Secretary of State?

Well, I’m glad you asked!

My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know … the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that.
Very proud.

I would say that’s a major accomplishment.†-- Hillary Clinton

Old 06-08-2016, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Do you just ignore that she's a criminal, complicit in crimes up to and including murder? Does none of that mean anything at all? Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever
That list is pure nonsense. Repeating lies ad naseum doesn't make them true.

Old 06-08-2016, 02:50 AM

Quote:
That list is pure nonsense. Repeating lies ad naseum doesn't make them true.
why you consider Hilllary a great leader with her lousy record is beyond me.

Can you name one thing she voted for or been a part of that has been good for the country?

Old 06-08-2016, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
why you consider Hilllary a great leader with her lousy record is beyond me.

Can you name one thing she voted for or been a part of that has been good for the country?
Just one? lolol.. way too easy, Hell. Since I'm a veteran, I'll focus just on the things she has done for me and my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. I'll pick the 21st Century GI Bill of Rights Act of 2007, a bill she sponsored. Look it up. If that doesn't tickle you, look up the Heroes at Home Act of 2006, another billed she sponsored. Don't like that one either? Look up the Retired Pay Restoration Acts, which she cosponsored. Those are three very substantial things she has done for veterans alone. Those aren't the only things she's done for veterans. Just the highlights.

She's done far more than Dizzy -- who held a telethon for political purposes, lied about the results and didn't pay up until forced to do so by the press. Hillary is the real thing. She's nothing like the cartoon portrayed in the rightwing conspiratorial rags.

Old 06-08-2016, 03:36 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Just one? lolol.. way too easy, Hell. Since I'm a veteran, I'll focus just on the things she has done for me and my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. I'll pick the 21st Century GI Bill of Rights Act of 2007, a bill she sponsored. Look it up. If that doesn't tickle you, look up the Heroes at Home Act of 2006, another billed she sponsored. Don't like that one either? Look up the Retired Pay Restoration Acts, which she cosponsored. Those are three very substantial things she has done for veterans alone. Those aren't the only things she's done for veterans. Just the highlights.
Hmm. Did any of those actually make it into law? And it doesn't look like she sponsored any of them. They were simply re-introductions of dead bills.

Old 06-08-2016, 03:39 AM

Quote:

She's done far more than Dizzy -- who held a telethon for political purposes, lied about the results and didn't pay up until forced to do so by the press. Hillary is the real thing. She's nothing like the cartoon portrayed in the rightwing conspiratorial rags.

Hillary is the real thing? LMAO!!! you kool aid drinker.

Veterans in our country are poorly treated, voting on bills doesn't mean anything when nothing its getting done. Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki resigned because of the crisis and this happened under Obama and Hillary's watch.

Iraq War Authorization: Hillary supported
Wall Street Bailout (TARP) Hillary Supported
Patriot Act 2001: Hillary supported
Patriot Act extension 2006: Hillary supported
Foreign Military Intervention: Hillary Supported

Top 10 donors 7 out of 10 are banks......Personal net worth 32 million.

shall we debate Hillary's record as secretary of state? this is too easy.......lol

Old 06-08-2016, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. Did any of those actually make it into law? And it doesn't look like she sponsored any of them. They were simply re-introductions of dead bills.

correct.....she re-introduced dead bills sponsored by other reps and senators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections