Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 10:40 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,972,701 times

Advertisements

Poll shows Clinton leading in Kansas; broad dissatisfaction with Legislature | Statehouse Live

Wow we are looking at electoral landslide!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 11:02 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Dust in the wind.

All they are is dust in the wind.

Old 06-10-2016, 11:05 AM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Dust in the wind.

^^^^Good one

Old 06-10-2016, 11:06 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,321,294 times
Not a big believer in polls this especially this far out but this was interesting nonetheless, Kansas as swing state... very interesting.

Old 06-10-2016, 11:06 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post

Wow we are looking at electoral landslide!

Didn't you realize that Zogby puts out agenda polls?

[thread fail]

Old 06-10-2016, 11:10 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Not surprising. The Republican leadership in Kansas has destroyed the state's economic solvency. Kansas is a red hot Conservative mess. It's small wonder the people there are turned off to the GOP. Kansas is a microcosm of what the country would look like under Conservative rule. It ain't pretty.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:14 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
No, this poll reeks of ignorance like none I have ever seen in my entire life! Sitting here as I type this in central KS, living over half my life within the borders of KS I can assure you that KS turning "blue" is horse poop. They must have polled Lawrence, KS to get results like that. Trust me, I know the people of KS very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Dust in the wind.

Now, is that nice? No. There is NO way, absolutely no way that KS is turning "blue" in my lifetime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^Good one
Ah, just ah! Who here has even been to KS what yet knows anything about the state or the people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Not surprising. The Republican leadership in Kansas has destroyed the state's economic solvency. Kansas is a red hot Conservative mess. It's small wonder the people there are turned off to the GOP. Kansas is a microcosm of what the country would look like under Conservative rule. It ain't pretty.
Actually, what destroyed the state was Kathleen Sebelius. You all might remember she has some "troubles" at the Federal level. One of our big issues is illegal aliens taking jobs from citizens. Over 55,000 illegal aliens work in the state of KS and they are a very heavy tax burden on medical, education and criminal justice system, thus my support for Trump.

I have been watching the state politics since 1980. Trust me the poll is nothing but horse poop!

Old 06-10-2016, 12:18 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Zogby has a C- pollster rating. I would take this one with a HUGE grain of salt.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:28 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Actually, what destroyed the state was Kathleen Sebelius. You all might remember she has some "troubles" at the Federal level. One of our big issues is illegal aliens taking jobs from citizens. Over 55,000 illegal aliens work in the state of KS and they are a very heavy tax burden on medical, education and criminal justice system, thus my support for Trump.

I have been watching the state politics since 1980. Trust me the poll is nothing but horse poop!
LOL. Nice try, but Sebelius has been gone from the government of Kansas for years. Brownback's disastrous Conservative experiment is what is sinking Kansas. He boasted when he took office that he was going to make Kansas a showplace of Conservative economic policies. He sure did that. It's a mess.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:40 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. Nice try, but Sebelius has been gone from the government of Kansas for years. Brownback's disastrous Conservative experiment is what is sinking Kansas. He boasted when he took office that he was going to make Kansas a showplace of Conservative economic policies. He sure did that. It's a mess.
2009 isn't years and following the end of her Democratic term, Brownback was elected. That does say something. He was re-elected in 2014. So, after she finally left the state, the Democrats were unable to win. Got to wonder why, don't you!

I am very familiar with KS politics, actually just about "everything Kansas".

We all know why those that don't like Brownback don't like him and trust me when I tell you that those reasons are the ones that got him re-elected by the voters in KS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections