Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 01:02 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post

Sounds like men have become lazy while women are working very hard.
Can't argue with that. They seem to be getting more liberal everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 01:34 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hillary, Misandry, racism, and her problem with men and plantation politics.
(Misandry is the hatred or dislike of men or boys)

In talking about her big orange crush( Trump) she said " he was off the reservation". Referring to him as an Indian and/or N.A. which he is not. A statement that suggest N.A. should be confined as they often were in the 1800's. Racist and sexist statement.

What is her problem with men & boys and why doesn't she want to treat them equal ? She doesn't give them notice as they fall behind in areas where they used to lead and yet doesn't address the problem in favor of female issues.

Simply put, young women are now more likely to enroll in, and graduate from, college than young men. Since 1991 the share of women ages 25 to 29 with a bachelor's degree or higher has exceeded the share of young men with the same credentials.

The Gender Gap in College Enrollment and Graduation

Boys are being left behind in high school too.

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/...ates-5829.html

Are plantation politics part of her problem ? Is her need to pander to the unions and public school system more important than the education of America's young people ? Is keeping people in failing schools the answer and the trade off so she can pander for votes ?
Wow. We've had male presidents for the past 200 years. Seems like maybe they've been falling down on the job if our boys are going that far backward.

Hmm. Is Trump addressing that? Did W? Romney? I don't recall they did - but suddenly it's Hillary's problem.

It's ok. You can count on a female president to care about children regardless of gender.

She'll take care of it.

Quote:
How can she reconcile that when they are behind now. Wouldn't she have to have a way to bring up boys and men if they are behind now ? Why the focus in pushing females higher ? She don't care or she don't know what is going on.
"She don't care'? She do care. Like I said - our male presidents have seemed to fall down on the job where our children are concerned.

You can trust that Hillary will not.

Old 06-11-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Wow. We've had male presidents for the past 200 years. Seems like maybe they've been falling down on the job if our boys are going that far backward.

Hmm. Is Trump addressing that? Did W? Romney? I don't recall they did - but suddenly it's Hillary's problem.

It's ok. You can count on a female president to care about children regardless of gender.

She'll take care of it.

"She don't care'? She do care. Like I said - our male presidents have seemed to fall down on the job where our children are concerned.

You can trust that Hillary will not.
But, But, But, Trump isn't a Republican. He isn't for the plantation public schools either. The only real problem though is with the word you use "trust". That is the hard sell most aren't buying into.

Old 06-11-2016, 01:48 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
But, But, But, Trump isn't a Republican. He isn't for the plantation public schools either. The only real problem though is with the word you use "trust". That is the hard sell most aren't buying into.
Trust isn't a big selling point for a con man, either.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:18 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So she is old? She's younger than Trump. For 227 years and 44 presidents, they have all been men - were they all the "best of the best"? You attack Elizabeth Warren as well. Sounds like women hating other women and wanting to identify as men. A successful woman does not need to act like a man. Women can and are very successful as women and taking approaches a woman would take. It appears a lot of women will look for any excuse to put down other women which is their right, but will likely impact themselves and their daughters as well as how their sons treat their wives.

Sounds like men have become lazy while women are working very hard.
Pretty much.

I didn't realize that white men are being so discriminated against before reading posts on C-D. I'm an old white guy, but I don't see much of a basis for their arguments. Young women are out performing young men academically and because of that many are out-earning young men as well. I see more resentment of successful young women, for making more money than them and for probably generally being less interested in non-college young men than I see discrimination.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trust isn't a big selling point for a con man, either.
Change the behavior then. I'll support you !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections